Subject: Draft-IETF-IP1394-IPv4-16

From: Peter Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:33:41 EDT

An UNOFFICIAL copy of the most recent Internet-Draft is available for
download from ftp://ftp.t10.org/IETF/IP1394; look for the PDF file, revision
16.

The OFFICIAL ASCII and Postscript versions have been sent to the
Internet-Drafts editor and should be posted soon on the customary IETF FTP
sites.

In the meantime, those of you with Acrobat readers may peruse the PDF; it was
generated from the same source document as the official copies.

Regards,

Peter Johansson
Editor, IP1394 IPv4 Drafts

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue
Berkeley, CA  94707

(510) 527-3926
(510) 527-3856 FAX

[email-masked]