Subject: **** PRESS RELEASE *****

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 04:28:48 -0700

THIS E-MAIL IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

        This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
        SECTION 301
        Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
        http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
        Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
        stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email
        address with the word "remove" in the subject line.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
 *************** PRESS RELEASE ************
-----------------------------------------------------------
Below10 has issued a buy recommendation

Below10 has issued a buy recommendation on E.T. Capital(OTC BB symbol =
ETCP).  At the current price of around $.20, the upside potential of
ETCP cannot be ignored by Below10.  Below10 has a short-term price
target of
$3.00.

Let's begin by stating that ETCP is the most unique and interesting
company that Below10 has come across.

Recently, E.T. Capital  announced that it was finalizing
negotiations with both the Democratic and Republican parties
for the use of its 1 900 ``pay-per-call'' telephone
numbers; 1 900 DEMOCRAT and 1 900 REPUBLICAN.

Political organizations have not taken advantage of the communication
tools necessary to compete for funds in today's market. 1
900 ``DEMOCRAT'' and 1 900 ``REPUBLICAN'' are two of E.T. Capital,
Inc.'s exclusive fund raising ``pay-per-call'' telephone
numbers.

There are approximately 73 million registered Democrats and 75 million
registered Republicans in the United States. If only 20%
of these registered voters telephoned the 1 900 ``pay-per-call'' number
of their choice only once per year, @ $10 per call, the
parties could net over $190 million! At only $10 per call, this amount
could easily be raised every month! If one owns a telephone,
one can contribute $10. No credit cards, cheques, uncollectible pledges
or collection charges; just a simple telephone call and your
contribution is made. AT&T collects the money, deducts the
telecommunication charges and pays the balance to E.T. E.T. then
pays 65% of the gross revenue to the parties. When contracts are
concluded with the Democratic and Republican parties or the
candidates directly, revenue to E.T.Capital, Inc. could be in the tens
of millions and earnings per share to E.T. Capital, Inc. could
exceed $3.00 per share just based on the assumptions of only 20% of
registered Democrats and Republicans calling only one
time, a very conservative assumption.

Chairman of the Board Sidney B. Fowlds expressed his ``satisfaction with

the ongoing progress of the Company in changing the
focus of 1-900 services offered in North America. He is confident that
E.T. would meet projections for the raising of tens of
millions of dollars for each of the Democratic and Republican
organizations.''

For more information and a current quote, go to
 http://quicken.excite.com/investments/quotes/?defview=FULL&symbol=ETCP

DISCLAIMER:

The sender of this press release is not a Registered Investment Advisor
or a Broker/Dealor.  Readers are advised that this information is issued
solely for information purposes and is not to be construed as an offer
to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy.  The opinions and
analysis included herein are based on sources believed to be reliable
and in good faith but no representation or warrant, expressed or
implied, is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness.
This information is not intended to be used as the sole basis of any
investment decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to
meet the investment needs of any particular investor.  This release
contains forward looking statements and projections.  Such statements
and projections are made under the safe harbor provisions of applicable
laws and regulations. Any reader should be advised that factors such as
development of new capital funding, competition, lack of expert
personnel  and other factors may materially affect in an adverse manner
actual results of operations.  Readers are urged to consult with
independent financial advisors with respect to an investment in the
shares mentioned herein. The sender of this release accepts no liability
whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising fromany use of
this report or its contents.  In order to be in full compliance with the
Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), the sender of this release
advises the readers of this document that it has received a fee of $2600
U.S. compensation fot its efforts in disseminating the information
contained herein.  The reader should verify all claims and do their own
due diligence before investing in any securities mentioned.  Investing
in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk.