Subject: FW: WG last call: DHCP for IEEE 1394

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:30:31 -0800

FYI - myron

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 11:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WG last call: DHCP for IEEE 1394

This is the DHC WG last call for the following document:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ip1394-dhcp-02.txt

This DHC WG last call will end 2/2. Please provide comments to the
author, Kenji Fujisawa, and to this mailing list.

This latest version of the document includes the authors response to
comments from the DHC WG after the 7/99 WG meeting in Oslo.

The document has passed the IEEE 1394 WG last call.  Once the
DHC WG last call completes, this document will be submitted to IESG for
approval to become a Standards Track RFC and be accepted as an official
DHCP Option.

- Ralph Droms