Subject: 1394 DHCP passes IP/1394 WG Last Call

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:25:24 -0800

This document passed our WG Last Call. I'll check with DHCP WG to see if
they want to do a separate last call. Once past that, the draft will be
submitted to IESG for IETF last call. Once submitted to IESG, the IP1394 WG
shuts down.

-myron

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the WG Last Call for the following document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ip1394-dhcp-02.txt

This WG Last Call will end Jan 25th. Please provide comments to the author,
Kenji Fujisawa, or to this mailing list.

This document has already been discussed and reviewed by the DHC WG. This
latest version include the authors response to those comments.

Once WG Last Call completes. This document will be submitted to IESG for
approval to become a Standards Track RFC and be considered an official DHCP
Option.

Best regards,

Myron Hattig
WG Co-Chair