Subject: Re: Beach lots in Mexico for $ 199

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:04:38 -0800

You
are receiving this e-mail because you opted-in by requesting information or
requested to receive

special offers from an online purchase, in the last 6 months. To unsubscribe,
please click HERE

We are pleased to announce
our Brand
New Health Spa at

Azul La Jolla Resort and Spa on the Baja Riviera in Mexico.

So, what exactly do I get?

An ocean view 2,000 square foot
lot ( approx. 25 ft. x 80 ft. ) in a resort on the Gulf of California
with miles and miles of gorgeous beaches, and 330 days of tropical
sun. The lot is suitable for a small home, an RV, a mobile home, or
for camping. Your private restaurant and club are located on the
white, sandy beach with gentle, warm, tropical waters.

Where is it located?

Two hours south of the U.S. Border in Mexico on
Highway 5. The Resort is just five minutes from the
fishing village of San Felipe, which has been designated the next Mega
Resort by FONATUR, the Mexican government agency responsible for
the creation of the spectacular resort communities of Cabo San Lucas,
Mazatlan, Ixtapa and Cancun. Over 7,000 American families, already call
San Felipe home and many more vacation at the resorts in the area.

CLICK HERE FOR
MORE DETAILS

What people have to say about us:

"I have personally
know the principles of Azul La Jolla Resort & Spa for 15 years.
They have been valued bank customers for that entire period. Their real
estate developments have always been first rate and the physical beauty
of Azul La Jolla Resort & Spa portends a similar result."

Gilbert Cuna, Bank of California

--

"Azul La Jolla
Resort & Spa, on the Bay of San Felipe, is one of the most beautiful
spots in Mexico. It's white sand beaches & tropical water will give
pleasure to Azul La Jolla Resort & Spa customers for many years
to come."

Luis Fernando Gallego Salas

Former Director of Tourism,

Baja California

For more information send e-mail to:

[email-masked]

or call:

1-800-810-9180

To order by credit card click on Paypal

"You can click on the Paypal logo below
to pay by credit card. Simply following the instructions under "send
money to an email address" after you click on Paypal, open a free account
with Paypal and use one of your current credit cards to send $199 to
[email-masked]. You will need to enter $199 as the amount to send
and to what email address, type in [email-masked] It's that easy."

CLICK HERE

OR

To order by US check or US funds money order Print
and mail this form to Diet Control 2000+ (our parent company) 6161
El Cajon Blvd., #432 San Diego, CA 92115, along with a check or money
order for $199 US dollars (If foreign dollars, be sure
to send the equivalent of $199 US dollars) made payable to: Diet
Control 2000 +

This information remains confidential. We do not sell, rent or give
this information out.

Name(s)________________________________________
(As ownership should appear on the Deed)

ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY___________________________STATE____

ZIPCODE_____________COUNTRY_____

E-MAIL ADDRESS_________________________________

PHONE NUMBER___________________________________
(Daytime or evening – whichever you prefer)

$199 PAYMENT TYPE: CHECK_____ MONEY ORDER_____

David Holland, Assistant Director of Operations Azul La Jolla Resort
and Spa

FOR A LIMITED TIME

TO
RECEIVE YOUR DEED, MAIL IN THE FORM ABOVE

So, what exactly do I get?  An
ocean view 2,000 square foot lot ( approx. 25 ft. x 80 ft. ) in a
resort on the Gulf of California with miles and
miles of gorgeous beaches, and 330 days of tropical sun. The lot is
suitable for a small home, an RV, a mobile home, or for camping. Your
private restaurant and club are located on the white, sandy beach
with gentle, warm, tropical waters.

We have buyers from all over the world. Foreign
buyers may also own these lots.

Where is it?  Two
hours south of the U.S. Border in Mexico on Highway 5.
The Resort is just five minutes from the fishing village of San Felipe,
which has been designated the next Mega Resort by FONATUR,
the Mexican government agency responsible for the creation of the
spectacular resort communities of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Ixtapa
and Cancun. Over 7,000 American families, already call San Felipe
home and many more vacation at the resorts in the area.

Why am I paying $199 US Dollars?  There
is a one time fee of $35 to transfer
the title, $15 for notary services and $149
US Dollars is your annual member fee which provides for
insurance, property taxes, maintenance and security.

Okay I understand the $199, but what's the catch?
This sounds too good to be true.
You're right. We are conducting this promotion
and giving away a few fabulous vacation lots in hopes of filling our
resort with guests. Want to stay? Build a home on your
lot. And, hopefully our guests will enjoy our restaurant, take advantage
of our spa, and potentially purchase our health products. The use
of these facilities or the purchase of our products is not necessary
to claim (or use) your free lot. But we hope that once people come
to our Resort, they will like the extra amenities and take advantage
of them. And after your initial visit, if you
don't like your lot, we will be happy to refund you member fee.

When can I use my lot? Your
resort lot is part of Phase One which is being developed first and
is expected to be ready late this spring. Later this summer the beach club and restaurant
will be completed and during 2001, the golf course development will
start construction. And a time share hotel is planned for 2002. So
you are part of a fantastic Mega Resort & Spa.

I don't want my lot (I can't use my lot). What
are my options? What a
great gift for a friend or loved one! Or keep the lot
for an investment. Remember, you are getting an ocean view lot at
a mega resort on the ocean.

TO
RECEIVE YOUR DEED, MAIL IN THE FORM ABOVE

How do I identify my particular
lot?  When we receive your
$ 199 (US Dollars) payment
for the title transfer etc, we will send your deed. The
deed will be notarized and will have your lot number on it and will
be your proof of ownership. The first time you arrive at the Resort,
we will personally direct you to your lot.

Can I pick my lot? Lots
are assigned as the member fees arrive and as we
process the deeds. If you are not happy with your lot, we try to accommodate
you with another lot.

What about utilities?
Community electricity provides power.

Waste disposal is through a community pump station or individual
septic systems. Water is from a community well system and individual
city water delivery system. You pay for utilities as you use them.
Electricity for an example, is running about 1 cent per kilowatt
hour.

How long until I receive my deed?
We are anticipating a large number of responses, so
please allow approximately
4 to 6 weeks to process the deed. As soon as
we receive payment, you will receive a confirmation.

Do you have a plat map?
Plat maps are sent out
with the deeds.

Does Azul La Jolla Resort and Spa have a
web site?  No, we do not.
This a private resort, so we are not open to the
public.

How do I get there?  Go
east of San Diego or west of Yuma, Arizona on Highway 8 to Calexico,
California, then take Highway 5 to San Felipe, Mexico and go past
the international airport and look for our sign

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE TOP
OF THE PAGE