Subject: Your Choice

From: "Sam T. Stone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 04:39:01 -0700

We will help you get the mortgage
loan you want!&nbsp;

Whether a new home loan is what you seek orto refinance your current home
loan at a lower interest rate and payment, we can help!

Mortgage rates haven't been this low in the last 12 months, take action
now!

Refinance your home with us and include all of those pesky credit card
bills oruse the extra cash for that pool you've always wanted...&nbsp;

Where others says NO, we say YES!!!

Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we can help!&nbsp;

Easy terms!
 Our mortgage referral service combines thehighest quality loans with most
economical rates and the easiest
qualification!

Take just 2 minutes to complete our form. There is no obligation, all
information is kept strictly confidential, and you must be at least 18
years of age.
Service available within the United States only. This service is fast and
free.
&nbsp;
CLICK
HERE TO FILL OUT FORM

    &nbsp;
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

List
 Removal/OPT-OUT Option
 Click
 Here