Subject: Three Cherrys Wins!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:28:44 -0500

We've already paid out over a cool MILLION DOLLARS to WINNERS just like
YOU.

Enter the Finest, Highest Paying Casino Online

$25,000 WINNERS are cashing in at our casino DAILY! Grab YOUR
share of this wealth pool and open an account now. We'll bring the finest,
most secure, highest paying casino on the Net right to your desktop.

We deliver the best games, like REAL LAS VEGAS STYLE BLACKJACK plus Caribbean
Stud, Draw Poker and LOTS of the loosest Slot Machines you'll ever find.
You're just a click away from High Paying Winning Action.

FREE $10 SIGN UP for EVERY new player!

CLICK
HERE To Enter The Casino and Win Big Now!!!

3D JAVA & Multi-Player

Play the best online Casino in the world right now.

NO DOWNLOADS necessary.

INSTANT ACCESS

High quality, totally secure and private CASINO FUN, right on your computer
in the comfort and privacy of home.

PLAY WITH A PROVEN GAMING ORGANIZATION.

Your privacy is taken very seriously and is assured.

WIN BIG at our Virtual Tables and Cash Out Instantly!

To be removed please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.