Subject: I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 04:09:40 -0500

I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!

This message was taped to Richard Simmons' car before he lost weight and
became a millionaire. It motivated him to lose weight and well, the rest is
history.

Forget what you look like, being overweight will KILL you in one way or
another. If you don't love yourself enough to live, then do it for your family
and friends. They need you and you are causing them to worry.

If you are overweight, I have finally found the miracle product that made me
lose weight in spite of myself. Because I care about others in my situation I
had to share this with you. You see this product contains the STRONGEST FAT
BURNING SUBSTANCE IN EXISTENCE...it's called the "brindall berry" and you can
only find it in a product called
BERRY TRIM PLUS. Almost every natural
weight loss ingredient known has been put in this one little capsule. It
decreases your appetite, burns fat all day, raises your metabolism, and makes
losing weight a piece of cake. You don't even need to exercise unless you want
to speed up the weight loss process.

I lost 10 pounds in 18 days and immediately signed up as an affiliate. I have
tried every diet product that I could get my hands on and nothing has worked.
I've tried fat burners, fat eliminators, carb eliminators, prescription drugs,
diet shakes, no carbs, no sugar, no fat, and on and on.

The best part about Berry Trim Plus, aside from REALLY WORKING, is that it is
all natural and causes no adverse side effects. It also keeps your skin tight
so that it won't hang in folds after you've lost the weight.

I'm planning on being the person I used to be...why don't you?

For a list of what's in BERRY TRIM PLUS,
and to order, click on the link below.

Join forces in the fight on fat and now, finally, you can win.

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK
HERE

Yours to a better life,

Marie Babbit

This message has been sent to you by an independent Berry Trim Plus affiliate
#3b16fa920171b508.

To be removed please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.