Subject: Boost Your Windows Reliability!!!!!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:10:59 -0500

Dear Windows User,

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows 95, 98 and ME to nearly
the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and industrial
version
of Windows.

The new WinFix is a very effective way to improve the reliability of Windows,
because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing.

And WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of
Windows.

CLICK
HERE to find out more about WinFix, the safest, most effective
way to keep you working, by keeping your PC working non-stop.

Arlen Dixon, CEO

Pinewood Software Marketing

-------------------------------------------------------

This announcement is intended for PC users who asked to be kept

informed about new developments in Windows technology.

To be removed from future mailings, please reply with REMOVE in the
subject
line.