Subject: Get Cash Fast!

From: Kevin Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:06:51 -0700

We will help you get the mortgage loan you want!

Whether a new home loan is what you seek or to refinance
your current home loan at a lower interest rate, we can help!

Mortgage rates haven't been this low in the last 12 months,
take action now!

Refinance your home with us and include all of those pesky
credit card bills or use the extra cash for that pool you've
always wanted...

Where others say NO, we say YES!!!
Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we can help!

Easy terms!  Our mortgage referral service combines the
highest quality loans with the most economical rates and
the easiest qualifications!

Take just 2 minutes to complete the following form.
There is no obligation, all information is kept strictly
confidential, and you must be at least 18 years of age.
Service is available within the United States only.
This service is fast and free.

Free information request form:
PLEASE VISIT
www.webbprofit.com

****************************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been
registered with us.  If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
****************************************************************