Subject: .BIZ .INFO: New Developments (June 2001)

From: Domain Registry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:37:18 GMT

Dear Domain Registrant,

The new top level domains with extensions .BIZ, .INFO, .PRO, and .NAME are
now available for pre-registration.  It is expected that over 3 million of
these new domain names will be registered in the first few minutes when
registration opens later this year. This will be the largest virtual real
estate land grab in the history of the Internet.

If you are looking for a great name like Cars.biz or Stocks.info, be
prepared to face some stiff competition unless you pre-register early.
http://www.EZDomainsNow.com has built the premier pre-registration engine
that can help you to secure the domain you want.  Over 500,000 names have
already been queued into our list and good names are going fast.  If your
domain name is important to you, do not wait until the last minute.  Go to
http://www.EZDomainsNow.com to pre-register now.

***********************************************************
If you have received this mailing in error, or do not wish
to receive any further mailings from us, simply click here:

http://www.ezdomainsnow.com/cgi-bin/remove.cgi?email=[email-masked]