Subject: Tired of paying to much for inkjets??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:53:33 -0700

We currently have the following specials on inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon,
and HP printers:

 Go To   http://207.41.202.17/ink/

       or use fax order form below

Current Specials!
  _________________

Epson Stylus Color 400/500/600 Black Ink Cartridge          [S020093C] $7.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 400/600/800/850/1520 Color Ink Cartridge [S020089C] $9.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 800/850/1520 Black Ink Cartridge         [S020108C] $8.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 440/640/660/670 Black Ink Cartridge      [S020187C] $8.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 740/760/860 Black Ink Cartridge          [S020189C] $10.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 440/640/660/740/760/860 Color Ink Cart.  [S020191C] $11.50 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 700 Color Ink Cartridge                  [S020110C] $13.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 750 Color Ink Cartridge                  [S020193C] $14.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 900 Black Ink Cartridge                  [T003011C] $14.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 900 Color Ink Cartridge                  [T005011C] $17.95 ea.

Go To  http://207.41.202.17/ink/

       or use fax order form below

Canon 2000/2100/4000/4100/4200 Black Ink Cartridge         [BCI-21BKC] $5.25 ea.
Canon 2000/2100/4000/4100/4200 Black Ink Cartridge         [BCI-21CLR] $7.95 ea.
Canon 600/610/620 4-Color Set B/C/M/Y Ink Cartridges        [BJI-201C] $13.95 ea.

HP Deskjet/Deskjet 400/500 Series Black (Remanufactured)     [51626AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 600 Series Black (Remanufactured)                 [51629AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 700/800/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)         [51645AR] $17.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 700/870/890 Series Color (Remanufactured)         [C1823AR] $23.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 600 Series Color (Remanufactured)                 [51649AR] $23.95 ea.
HP Deskjet 840/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)             [C6578DR] $23.95 ea.

Go To   http://207.41.202.17/ink/

       or use fax order form below

Lexmark 7000/7200 Black Cartridge (Remanufactured)          [12A1970R] $23.95 ea.
Lexmark 3200/5000/5700/7000 Color Cart. (Remanufactured)    [12A1980R] $26.95 ea.
Lexmark Z42/Z51/Z52 Color Cartridge (Remanufactured)        [15M0120R] $27.95 ea.
Lexmark 1000/1020/2030/3000 Black Cart. (Remanufactured)    [13400HCR] $23.95 ea.
Lexmark 1000/1100/2030/2050/3000 Clr Cart.(Remanufactured)  [13619HCR] $24.95 ea.

-NEW!- Just Arrived!!!
  ______________________

Epson Stylus Color 777 Black Ink Cartridge                  [T017201C] $16.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 777 Color Ink Cartridge                  [T018201C] $19.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 880/880i Black Ink Cartridge             [T019201C] $9.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 880/880i Color Ink Cartridge             [T020201C] $13.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 870/1270 Black Ink Cartridge             [T007201C] $15.95 ea.
Epson Stylus Color 870 Color Cart. (1270 clr avail. soon!)  [T008201C] $18.95 ea.

HP Deskjet 700/800/900 Series Black (Remanufactured)         [51645AR] $17.95 ea.

Lexmark Z12/Z22/Z32 Black Cartridge (Remanufactured)        [17G0050R] $23.95 ea.

Go To   http://207.41.202.17/ink/

       or use fax order form below

Shipping is $4.95 per order and takes 3-4 business days by USPS.
We accept MC, Visa and AMEX.
One year warranty on all products sold.

All Epson and Canon cartridges are new compatibles.

*************************************************************
VISA/MC/AMEX ONLY

STEP 1:  Print out the below ORDER FORM
STEP 2:  Type or Print your order information into the form
STEP 3:  FAX Your order to us.

FAX TO: 305-278-4183 (Order with confidence.  This is a secure fax area.
Only our qualified sales team will have access to your order
information)

                                     ORDER FORM(Print clearly with DARK pen)
******************************************************************************
Name:                   ________________________________

Address:                ________________________________ * *BILLING ADDRESS ONLY

City, State, ZIP:       ________________________________

Country:                ______________   (International Orders)

Phone Number:           ______________   (In case we can't make out your order)

METHOD OF PAYMENT- CREDIT CARD ONLY
[   ]Visa   [   ]MasterCard    [   ]AMEX

Credit Card #:  __________________________________

Exp Date: _______________

Signature: ____________________________ (Required)

E-Mail Address: ____________________________ *(PRINT CLEARLY!!)

Cartridge type     Quantity                        Price         Total
1)                           X                            =
2)                           X                            =
3)                           X                            =
4)                           X                            =
Sub-Total                                                                                   =

Shipping & Handling                                       +      $4.95
Total

***********************************************************************

This mail has been sent in accordance with the pending Anti-Spam law Unsolicited Electronic Mail
Act of 2000 (H.R. 3113).  Should you wish to be removed from this mailing list please send an e-mail
 with Remove in the subject line to
  mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Remove