Subject: [IP1394]New mail server alive

From: Mike Teener <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:02:57 -0700

The "[email-masked]" reflector is now alive, and all of you have been
added as subscribers. If you want to be removed, just send "remove ip1394"
or "unsubscribe ip1394" in either the subject or the first line of the
message addressed to "[email-masked]".

Note that this will fail if the address you use to send the message is *not*
the same one used to join the list ... you *must* send the remove request
using the account that is on the reflector, so those of you with forwarded
emails might have problems. If you can't do it yourself, send a request to
"[email-masked]".

If you want a digest instead of individual emails, send "subscribe digest
ip1394" to "[email-masked]" ...

=============================================================
Michael D. Johas Teener
Chief Technical Officer, Zayante, Inc.
269 Mt. Hermon Rd. #200, Scotts Valley, CA 95066-4000, USA
voice:+1-831-461-4901  fax:+1-831-461-1394 http://www.zayante.com
mailto:[email-masked] PGP ID 0x3179D202 http://xns.org/=Michael%20Teener