Subject: Euromodem MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 00:23:36 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

The EuroModem MIB is being developed by the DVB DAVIC Interoperability 
Consortium - Working Group Technical for managing EuroModem compliant cable 
data modems.  The MIB provides managements objects for Software Download, DHCP, 
IP Filtering, Ethernet Filtering, NAT, NAPT, Event handling and general system 
parameters.

The MIB is now undergoing review withing the DDIC-WGT, with work starting 
shortly on an SNMPv3 version.  A MIB is also currently under development for 
the INA (Interactive Network Adaptor).  

For a list of DDIC members please see http://www.dvb-davic.org/

Thanks

Andrew

---

From: apalmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:32:05 -0800

When or how can I get an initial copy of this mib??
Is there a documentation that describes the provisioning solution?

Thanks,
Azlina

---

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:22:03 -0500

I just sent copies of the three Euromodem MIBs.

I guess you have to care about them because of the COCOM acquisition, right?

If so, I'll have the same concerns. :^)

-- Rich