Subject: subscriber management MIB

From: Wilson Sawyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:55:53 -0500

Attached is the text of the Subscriber Management MIB to be
implemented by CMTSs.

The MIB is little changed from Mike St.Johns' original.
It does incorporate Guenter's suggestions to remove cardinality
limits.

Mike has not had the opportunity to review this; all errors are
mine.

I'd suggest that the ipcdn mailing list is the proper venue for
discussion of this document.

Respectfully,

                                                         Wilson Sawyer
                                                     Arris Interactive
                                       A Nortel Networks/Antec Venture
                                                     6 Riverside Drive
                                                      Andover MA 01810
                                                        (978) 946-4711
                                                    Fax (978) 682-3200
                                                      [email-masked]