Subject: Meeting Schedule.

From: "Mike St. Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:59:01 -0800

According to the meeting agenda, the IPCDN meeting is schedule for 1530 on 
Monday 27 March.  This is a two hour session.

I have agenda items from Rich Woundy and no one else so far.  If you expect 
time, please send my your items ASAP.
I'll be posting a preliminary agenda by Friday.

Mike

---

From: Ran Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:09:53 -0500

I would like to see the EuroModem work be on the agenda.

Perhaps we could develop a workplan and milestones for the EuroModem MIBs
at the meeting (that could then be run past IESG for formal approval as a
charter addition) ?

Is someone from the EuroModem community going to be present
that could give a status update ?  If so, that would also
be helpful.

Ran
[email-masked]

---

From: "Mike St. Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:35:05 -0800

Its on the schedule - its a Rich item.

Mike

---

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:38:53 -0500

I can certainly talk about the DOCSIS/Euromodem MIB comparison work that I
did with Andrew Valentine (Hughes Network Systems).

Hopefully, Andrew will also attend, and provide further Euromodem status. I
think he wanted to finish one or more Euromodem MIB Internet draft(s)
before Adelaide. Andrew, can you confirm???

-- Rich