Subject: New BPI+ MIB is available on the IETF Web

From: Kazuyoshi Ozawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:12:24 -0700

All,

Thanks to Stuart Green from Arris Interactive, the new Internet
Draft of BPI+ MIB is available on the IETF web.

Please visit the page for the list of Internet Drafts for IPCDN WG
at http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/ipcdn.html
Or directly get the BPI+ MIB at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-01.txt

DOCSIS is going to issue the 1st OSSI Interim Spec at the end of
March and we have to decide if this version is good engouth as
the BPI+ MIB for the DOCSIS 1.1 in a couple of weeks.

Let's review and discuss!!!

Thanks,
kaz

Kaz Ozawa
Toshiba Visiting Engineer at CableLabs
Tel: 303-661-3860 (direct); 9199 (fax); 9100 (main)
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]