Subject: [ipcdn] qos_05.mib

From: "Michael W. Patrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:10:20 -0500

--
-- Docsis QOS Extensions MIB
--

DOCS-QOS-MIB DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN

IMPORTS
    MODULE-IDENTITY,
    OBJECT-TYPE,
    Integer32,
    Counter32,
    IpAddress,
    Unsigned32
      FROM SNMPv2-SMI

    TEXTUAL-CONVENTION,
    MacAddress,
    RowStatus,
    TruthValue,
    DisplayString,
    TimeStamp
      FROM SNMPv2-TC

    OBJECT-GROUP,
    MODULE-COMPLIANCE
      FROM SNMPv2-CONF

    ifIndex,
    InterfaceIndex
      FROM IF-MIB

    docsIfMib
      FROM DOCS-IF-MIB;

docsQosMIB   MODULE-IDENTITY
    LAST-UPDATED    "200103010000Z" -- March 1, 2001
    ORGANIZATION    "IETF IPCDN Working Group"
    CONTACT-INFO
        "
         Co-Author: Michael Patrick
         Postal:    Motorola ISG
                    20 Cabot Blvd, MS M4-30
                    Mansfield, MA 02048-1193
                    U.S.A.
         Phone:     +1 508 261 5707
         E-mail:    [email-masked]"

    DESCRIPTION  
        "This is the management information for
         Quality Of Service (QOS) for DOCSIS 1.1."

    REVISION        "200103010000Z" -- March 1, 2001
    DESCRIPTION
        "Published as draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-05.txt.

        Changes from qos-mib-04 include:
        - Changed default value of docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask and
          docsQosPktClassIpDestMask to 255.255.255.255. This is the
          only functional change of the revision.
        - Clarified description of dosQosServiceFlowPkts to avoid 
          requiring CMs to classify downstream packets.
        - Clarified that docsQosServiceFlowPHSUnknowns only applies to
          received packets.
        - Clarified that docsQosPktClassBitMap and docsQosParamSetBitMap
          indicate all parameters for both adds and changes.
        "
    ::= { docsIfMib 7 }                -- BPIPlus mib is docsIfMIb 6

docsQosMIBObjects  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { docsQosMIB 1 }

-- Textual Conventions
IfDirection ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Indicates a direction on an RF MAC interface. 

                     The value downstream(1) is from Cable Modem 
                     Termination System to Cable Modem.  

                     The value upstream(2) is from Cable Modem to 
                     Cable Modem Termination System."
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                       downstream(1),
                       upstream(2)
                    }

BitRate ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION        
    DISPLAY-HINT    "d"        
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The rate of traffic in unit of bits per second.
                     Used to specify traffic rate for QOS."
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32

SchedulingType ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The scheduling service provided by a CMTS for an
                    upstream service flow. If the parameter is omitted
                    from an upstream QOS Parameter Set, this object takes
                    the value of bestEffort (2). This parameter must be
                    reported as undefined (1) for downstream QOS Parameter
                    Sets."
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                      undefined (1),
                      bestEffort (2),
                      nonRealTimePollingService(3),
                      realTimePollingService(4),
                      unsolictedGrantServiceWithAD(5),
                      unsolictedGrantService(6)
                    }

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--
-- Packet Classifier Table
--
docsQosPktClassTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosPktClassEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This table describes the packet classification
                    configured on the CM or CMTS.  
                    The model is that a packet either received
                    as input from an interface or transmitted 
                    for output on an interface may be compared 
                    against an ordered list of rules pertaining to
                    the packet contents. Each rule is a row of this
                    table. A matching rule provides a service flow
                    id to to which the packet is classified. 
                    All rules need to match for a packet to match 
                    a classifier. 

                    The objects in this row correspond to a set of
                    Classifier Encoding parameters in a DOCSIS
                    MAC management message. The docsQosPktClassBitMap
                    indicates which particular parameters were present
                    in the classifier as signalled in the DOCSIS message.
                    If the referenced parameter was not present
                    in the signalled DOCSIS 1.1 Classifier, the
                    corresponding object in this row reports a 
                    value as specified in the DESCRIPTION section.
                    "
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 1 }    

docsQosPktClassEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosPktClassEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "An entry in this table provides a single packet
                     classifier rule. The index ifIndex is an ifType
                     of docsCableMaclayer(127)."
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosServiceFlowId,
            docsQosPktClassId
          }
    ::= { docsQosPktClassTable 1 }

DocsQosPktClassEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosPktClassId               Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassDirection        IfDirection,
    docsQosPktClassPriority         Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosLow         OCTET STRING,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosHigh        OCTET STRING,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosMask        OCTET STRING,
    docsQosPktClassIpProtocol       Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassIpSourceAddr     IpAddress,
    docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask     IpAddress,
    docsQosPktClassIpDestAddr       IpAddress,        
    docsQosPktClassIpDestMask       IpAddress,
    docsQosPktClassSourcePortStart  Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassSourcePortEnd    Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassDestPortStart    Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassDestPortEnd      Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassDestMacAddr      MacAddress,
    docsQosPktClassDestMacMask      MacAddress,
    docsQosPktClassSourceMacAddr    MacAddress,
    docsQosPktClassEnetProtocolType INTEGER,  
    docsQosPktClassEnetProtocol     Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassUserPriLow       Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassUserPriHigh      Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassVlanId           Integer32,
    docsQosPktClassState            INTEGER,
    docsQosPktClassPkts             Counter32,
    docsQosPktClassBitMap           BITS
  }

docsQosPktClassId       OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (1..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Index assigned to packet classifier entry by 
                     the CMTS which is unique per service flow."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.3.2"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 1 }

docsQosPktClassDirection OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IfDirection
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Indicates the direction to which the classifier 
                     is applied."
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 2 }

docsQosPktClassPriority OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..255)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The value specifies the order of evaluation
                     of the classifiers.
                     The higher the value the higher the priority.
                     The value of 0 is used as default in 
                     provisioned service flows classifiers. 
                     The default value of 64 is used for dynamic 
                     service flow classifiers.
                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the default value
                     as defined above."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.3.5"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 3 }

docsQosPktClassIpTosLow OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The low value of a range of TOS byte values.
                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 4 }

docsQosPktClassIpTosHigh OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The 8-bit high value of a range of TOS byte
                     values.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 5 }

docsQosPktClassIpTosMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The mask value is bitwise ANDed with TOS byte 
                     in an IP packet and this value is used check 
                     range checking of TosLow and TosHigh.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 6 }

docsQosPktClassIpProtocol OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..258)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object indicates the value of the IP
                    Protocol field required for IP packets to match
                    this rule. 

                    The value 256 matches traffic with any IP Protocol 
                    value. The value 257 by convention matches both TCP
                    and UDP. 

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 258."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.2"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 7 }

docsQosPktClassIpSourceAddr OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IpAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the value of the IP 
                     Source Address required for packets to match
                     this rule. An IP packet matches the rule when
                     the packet ip source address bitwise ANDed
                     with the docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask value
                     equals the docsQosPktClassIpSourceAddr value.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                     0.0.0.0."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.3"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 8 }

docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IpAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object specifies which bits of a packet's
                    IP Source Address that are compared to match
                    this rule. 
                    An IP packet matches the rule when the packet 
                    source address bitwise ANDed with the
                    docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask value equals the 
                    docsQosIpPktClassSourceAddr value.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                    255.255.255.255."

    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.4"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 9 }

docsQosPktClassIpDestAddr OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IpAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the value of the IP
                     Destination Address required for packets to
                     match this rule. An IP packet matches the rule
                     when the packet IP destination address 
                     bitwise ANDed with the 
                     docsQosPktClassIpDestMask value equals the 
                     docsQosPktClassIpDestAddr value.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                     255.255.255.255."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.5"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 10 }

docsQosPktClassIpDestMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IpAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object specifies which bits of a packet's
                    IP Destination Address that are compared to
                    match this rule. 
                    An IP packet matches the rule when the packet 
                    destination address bitwise ANDed with the
                    docsQosPktClassIpDestMask value equals the 
                    docsQosPktClassIpDestAddr value.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                    0.0.0.0."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.6"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 11}

docsQosPktClassSourcePortStart OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the low end inclusive
                     range of TCP/UDP source port numbers to which
                     a packet is compared. This object is irrelevant
                     for non-TCP/UDP IP packets.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0."
    REFERENCE        "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.7"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 12 }

docsQosPktClassSourcePortEnd OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the high end inclusive
                     range of TCP/UDP source port numbers to which
                     a packet is compared. This object is irrelevant
                     for non-TCP/UDP IP packets.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                     65535."
    REFERENCE        "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.9"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 13 }

docsQosPktClassDestPortStart OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the low end inclusive
                     range of TCP/UDP destination port numbers to
                     which a packet is compared.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.9"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 14 }

docsQosPktClassDestPortEnd OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This object specifies the high end inclusive
                     range of TCP/UDP destination port numbers to which
                     a packet is compared.

                     If the referenced parameter is not present
                     in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                     65535."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.5.10"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 15 }

docsQosPktClassDestMacAddr OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          MacAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "An Ethernet packet matches an entry when its 
                    destination MAC address bitwise ANDed with 
                    docsQosPktClassDestMacMask equals the value of 
                    docsQosPktClassDestMacAddr.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                    '000000000000'H.
                    "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.6.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 16 }

docsQosPktClassDestMacMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          MacAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "An Ethernet packet matches an entry when its 
                    destination MAC address bitwise ANDed with 
                    docsQosPktClassDestMacMask equals the value of 
                    docsQosPktClassDestMacAddr.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                    '000000000000'H.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.6.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 17 }

docsQosPktClassSourceMacAddr OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          MacAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "An Ethernet packet matches this entry when its 
                    source MAC address equals the value of 
                    this object.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 
                    'FFFFFFFFFFFF'H.
                    "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.6.2"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 18 }

docsQosPktClassEnetProtocolType OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                      none(0),
                      ethertype(1),
                      dsap(2),
                      mac(3),
                      all(4)
                    }
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object indicates the format of the layer 3 
                    protocol id in the Ethernet packet. A value of 
                    none(0) means that the rule does not use the 
                    layer 3 protocol type as a matching criteria.

                    A value of ethertype(1) means that the rule
                    applies only to frames which contains an 
                    EtherType value. Ethertype values are contained
                    in packets using the Dec-Intel-Xerox (DIX)
                    encapsulation or the RFC1042 Sub-Network Access
                    Protocol (SNAP) encapsulation formats.

                    A value of dsap(2) means that the rule applies
                    only to frames using the IEEE802.3
                    encapsulation format with a Destination Service
                    Access Point (DSAP) other 
                    than 0xAA (which is reserved for SNAP).

                    A value of mac(3) means that the rule applies 
                    only to MAC management messages for MAC management
                    messages.

                    A value of all(4) means that the rule matches
                    all Ethernet packets. 

                    If the Ethernet frame contains an 802.1P/Q Tag 
                    header (i.e. EtherType 0x8100), this object
                    applies to the embedded EtherType field within 
                    the 802.1P/Q header.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present
                    in a classifier, this object reports the value of 0.
                    
                    "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.6.3"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 19 }

docsQosPktClassEnetProtocol OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "If docsQosEthPktClassProtocolType is none(0), 
                    this object is ignored when considering whether 
                    a packet matches the current rule.

                    If dosQosPktClassEnetProtocolType is ethertype(1),
                    this object gives the 16-bit value of the
                    EtherType that the packet must match in order to
                    match the rule.

                    If docsQosPktClassEnetProtocolType is dsap(2), the
                    lower 8 bits of this object's value must match the
                    DSAP byte of the packet in order to match the
                    rule.

                    If docsQosPktClassEnetProtocolType is mac(3), the
                    lower 8 bits of this object value represent a
                    lower bound (inclusive) of MAC management message
                    type codes matched, and the upper 8 bits of this
                    object value represent the upper bound (inclusive)
                    of matched MAC message type codes.  Certain
                    message type codes are excluded from matching, as
                    specified in the reference.

                    If the Ethernet frame contains an 802.1P/Q Tag header 
                    (i.e. EtherType 0x8100), this object applies to the 
                    embedded EtherType field within the 802.1P/Q header.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    classifier, the value of this object is reported as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.6.3"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 20 }

-- docsQosPktClassUserPriApplies { docsQosPktClassEntry 21 } 
--   was removed in revision -03.

docsQosPktClassUserPriLow OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..7)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object applies only to Ethernet frames 
                    using the 802.1P/Q tag header (indicated with 
                    EtherType 0x8100). Such frames include a 16-bit 
                    Tag that contains a 3 bit Priority field and
                    a 12 bit VLAN number.

                    Tagged Ethernet packets must have a 3-bit
                    Priority field within the range of 
                    docsQosPktClassPriLow and docsQosPktClassPriHigh in 
                    order to match this rule.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    classifier, the value of this object is reported as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.7.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 22 }

docsQosPktClassUserPriHigh OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..7)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object applies only to Ethernet frames 
                    using the 802.1P/Qtag header (indicated with 
                    EtherType 0x8100). Such frames include a 16-bit 
                    Tag that contains a 3 bit Priority field and
                    a 12 bit VLAN number.

                    Tagged Ethernet packets must have a 3-bit
                    Priority field within the range of 
                    docsQosPktClassPriLow and 
                    docsQosPktClassPriHigh in order to match this
                    rule.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    classifier, the value of this object is reported 
                    as 7.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.7.1"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 23 }

docsQosPktClassVlanId OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..4095)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object applies only to Ethernet frames 
                    using the 802.1P/Q tag header.

                    If this object's value is nonzero, tagged
                    packets must have a VLAN Identifier that matches
                    the value in order to match the rule.

                    Only the least significant 12 bits of this object's
                    value are valid. 

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    classifier, the value of this object is reported 
                    as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.7.2"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 24 }

docsQosPktClassState OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                      active(1),
                      inactive(2)
                    }
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object indicates whether or not the classifier
                    is enabled to classify packets to a Service Flow.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    classifier, the value of this object is reported 
                    as active(1).
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.3.6"
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 25 }

docsQosPktClassPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object counts the number of packets that have
                    been classified using this entry."
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 26 }

docsQosPktClassBitMap OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          BITS {              -- Reference SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714
                        rulePriority(0),     -- Appendix C.2.1.3.4
                        activationState(1),  -- Appendix C.2.1.3.6
                        ipTos(2),            -- Appendix C.2.1.5.1
                        ipProtocol(3),       -- Appendix C.2.1.5.2
                        ipSourceAddr(4),     -- Appendix C.2.1.5.3
                        ipSourceMask(5),     -- Appendix C.2.1.5.4
                        ipDestAddr(6),       -- Appendix C.2.1.5.5
                        ipDestMask(7),       -- Appendix C.2.1.5.6
                        sourcePortStart(8),  -- Appendix C.2.1.5.7
                        sourcePortEnd(9),    -- Appendix C.2.1.5.8
                        destPortStart(10),   -- Appendix C.2.1.5.9
                        destPortEnd(11),     -- Appendix C.2.1.5.10
                        destMac(12),         -- Appendix C.2.1.6.1
                        sourceMac(13),       -- Appendix C.2.1.6.2
                        ethertype(14),       -- Appendix C.2.1.6.3
                        userPri(15),         -- Appendix C.2.1.7.1
                        vlanId(16)           -- Appendix C.2.1.7.2
                    }
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION 
                    "This object indicates which parameter encodings were
                    actually present in the DOCSIS packet classifier
                    encoding signalled in the DOCSIS message that
                    created or modified the classifier. Note that
                    Dynamic Service Change messages have replace
                    semantics, so that all non-default parameters must
                    be present whether the classifier is being created
                    or changed.

                    A bit of of this object is set to 1 if the parameter
                    indicated by the comment was present in the classifier 
                    encoding, and 0 otherwise.

                    Note that BITS are encoded most significant bit
                    first, so that if e.g. bits 6 and 7 are set, this object
                    is encoded as the octet string '030000'H.
                   "
    ::= { docsQosPktClassEntry 27 }

--
-- QOS Parameter Set Table
--
docsQosParamSetTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosParamSetEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This table describes the set of DOCSIS 1.1 QOS 
                    parameters defined in a managed device.
                
                    The ifIndex index specifies a DOCSIS MAC Domain.
                    The docsQosServiceFlowId index specifies a particular
                    Service Flow. 
                    The docsQosParamSetType index indicates whether
                    the active, admitted, or provisioned QOS Parameter 
                    Set is being described by the row.

                    Only the QOS Parameter Sets of Docsis 1.1 service
                    flows are represented in this table.  Docsis 1.0
                    QOS service profiles are not represented in this
                    table.

                    Each row corresponds to a DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set
                    as signaled via DOCSIS MAC management messages.
                    Each object in the row corresponds to one or 
                    part of one DOCSIS 1.1 Service Flow Encoding.
                    The docsQosParamSetBitMap object in the row indicates
                    which particular parameters were signalled in 
                    the original registration or dynamic service
                    request message that created the QOS Parameter Set.

                    In many cases, even if a QOS Parameter Set parameter
                    was not signalled, the DOCSIS specification calls
                    for a default value to be used. That default value
                    is reported as the value of the corresponding object
                    in this row.

                    Many objects are not applicable depending on
                    the service flow direction or upstream scheduling
                    type.  The object value reported in this case
                    is specified in the DESCRIPTION clause.
                    "

    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 2 }

docsQosParamSetEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosParamSetEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION
    "A unique set of QOS parameters."
    INDEX { 
        ifIndex, docsQosServiceFlowId, docsQosParamSetType
          }
    ::= { docsQosParamSetTable 2 }

-- Type of docsQosParamSet Entry { docsQosParamSetTable 1 } was 
--   changed with revision -03

DocsQosParamSetEntry ::= SEQUENCE {                
    docsQosParamSetServiceClassName   DisplayString,
    docsQosParamSetPriority           Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficRate     BitRate,
    docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficBurst    Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetMinReservedRate    BitRate,
    docsQosParamSetMinReservedPkt     Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetActiveTimeout      Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetAdmittedTimeout    Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetMaxConcatBurst     Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetSchedulingType     SchedulingType,
    docsQosParamSetNomPollInterval    Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetTolPollJitter      Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetUnsolicitGrantSize Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetNomGrantInterval   Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetTolGrantJitter     Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetGrantsPerInterval  Integer32,
    docsQosParamSetTosAndMask         OCTET STRING,
    docsQosParamSetTosOrMask          OCTET STRING,
    docsQosParamSetMaxLatency         Unsigned32,
    docsQosParamSetType               INTEGER,
    docsQosParamSetRequestPolicyOct   OCTET STRING,
    docsQosParamSetBitMap             BITS
    }

-- Removed docsQosParamSetRowType { docsQosParamSetEntry 1  }  
--    with revision -03
-- Removed docsQosParamSetIndex { docsQosParamSetEntry 2 }
--    with revision -03
-- Removed docsQosParamSetRowStatus { docsQosParamSetEntry 3}
--    with revision -03

docsQosParamSetServiceClassName OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DisplayString
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Refers to the Service Class Name that the 
                    parameter set values were derived.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default 
                    value of this object is a zero length string.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.3.4"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 4 }

docsQosParamSetPriority OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..7)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The relative priority of a service flow.
                    Higher numbers indicate higher priority.
                    This priority should only be used to differentiate
                    service flow with identical parameter sets.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default 
                    value of this object is 0.  If the parameter is
                    not applicable, the reported value is 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.2"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 5 }

docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficRate OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          BitRate
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Maximum sustained traffic rate allowed for this 
                    service flow in bits/sec. Must count all MAC frame 
                    data PDU from the bytes following the MAC header HCS to
                    the end of the CRC. The number of bytes 
                    forwarded is limited during any time interval.
                    The value 0 means no maximum traffic rate is 
                    enforced. This object applies to both upstream and
                    downstream service flows.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default
                    value of this object is 0. If the parameter is
                    not applicable, it is reported as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.3"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 6 }

docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficBurst OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the token bucket size in bytes
                    for this parameter set. The value is calculated 
                    from the byte following the MAC header HCS to 
                    the end of the CRC. This object is applied in 
                    conjunction with docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficRate to 
                    calculate maximum sustained traffic rate.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default
                    value of this object for scheduling types
                    bestEffort (2), nonRealTimePollingService(3),
                    and realTimePollingService(4) is 1522. 

                    If this parameter is not applicable, it is reported
                    as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.4"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 7 }

docsQosParamSetMinReservedRate OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          BitRate
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the guaranteed minimum rate in
                    bits/sec for this parameter set. The value is 
                    calculated from the byte following the MAC 
                    header HCS to the end of the CRC. The default
                    value of 0 has the meaning that no bandwidth 
                    is reserved.
                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default
                    value of this object is 0. If the parameter
                    is not applicable, it is reported as 0.
                    "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.5"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 8 }

docsQosParamSetMinReservedPkt OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies an assumed minimum packet size in 
                    bytes for which the docsQosParamSetMinReservedRate 
                    will be provided. The value is calculated from
                    the byte following the MAC header HCS to the 
                    end of the CRC. 
                        
                    If the referenced parameter is omitted from a
                    DOCSIS QOS parameter set, the default value is
                    CMTS implementation dependent. In this case, the
                    CMTS reports the default value it is using and the
                    CM reports a value of 0. If the referenced
                    parameter is not applicable to the direction or
                    scheduling type of the service flow, both CMTS and
                    CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.6"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 9 }

docsQosParamSetActiveTimeout OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum duration in seconds that 
                    resources remain unused on an active service
                    flow before CMTS signals that both active and
                    admitted parameters set are null.
                    The default value of 0 signifies an
                    infinite amount of time.
                
                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default
                    value of this object is 0.
                   "
                    
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.7"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 10 }

docsQosParamSetAdmittedTimeout OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum duration in seconds that 
                    resources remain in admitted state before 
                    resources must be released.
                    The value of 0 signifies an infinite amount 
                    of time.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the 
                    default value of this object is 200.
                   "

    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.5.8"
    DEFVAL          { 200 }
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 11 }

docsQosParamSetMaxConcatBurst OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum concatenated burst in
                    bytes which an upstream  service flow is allowed. 
                    The value is calculated from the FC byte of the
                    Concatenation MAC Header to the last CRC byte in 
                    of the last concatenated MAC frame, inclusive.
                    The value of 0 specifies no maximum burst.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, the default
                    value of this object is 0. If the parameter is
                    not applicable, this object's value is reported
                    as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.1"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 12 }

docsQosParamSetSchedulingType OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SchedulingType
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the upstream scheduling service used for 
                    upstream service flow. 

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set of an
                    upstream service flow, the default value of this
                    object is bestEffort(2). For QOS parameter sets of
                    downstream service flows, this object's value is
                    reported as undefined(1).
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.2"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 13 }

--  Changed type of  docsQosParamSetRequestPolicy { docsQosParamSetEntry 14 }
--    to docsQosParamSetRequestPolicyOct { docsQosParamSetEntry 25 }

docsQosParamSetNomPollInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the nominal interval in microseconds 
                    between successive unicast request
                    opportunities on an upstream service flow.

                    This object applies only to upstream service flows
                    with schedulingType of value
                    nonRealTimePollingService(3),
                    realTimePollingService(4), and
                    unsolictedGrantServiceWithAD(5).  The parameter is
                    mandatory for realTimePollingService(4).  If the
                    parameter is omitted with
                    nonRealTimePollingService(3), the CMTS uses an
                    implementation dependent value.  If the parameter
                    is omitted with unsolictedGrantServiceWithAD(5),
                    the CMTS uses as a default value the value of the
                    Nominal Grant Interval parameter.  In all cases,
                    the CMTS reports the value it is using when the
                    parameter is applicable.  The CM reports the 
                    signaled parameter value if it was signaled, 
                    and 0 otherwise.
                    
                    If the referenced parameter is not applicable to
                    the direction or scheduling type of the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, both
                    CMTS and CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.4"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 15 }

docsQosParamSetTolPollJitter OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum amount of time in
                    microseconds that the unicast request interval
                    may be delayed from the nominal periodic
                    schedule on an upstream service flow.

                    This parameter is applicable only to upstream
                    service flows with a Schedulingtype of
                    realTimePollingService(4) or
                    unsolictedGrantServiceWithAD(5).

                    If the referenced parameter is applicable but not
                    present in the corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter
                    Set, the CMTS uses an implementation dependent 
                    value and reports the value it is using.
                    The CM reports a value of 0 in this case.

                    If the parameter is not applicable to the
                    direction or upstream scheduling type of the
                    service flow, both CMTS and CM report this
                    object's value as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.5"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 16 }

docsQosParamSetUnsolicitGrantSize OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the unsolicited grant size in bytes. 
                    The grant size includes the entired MAC frame 
                    data PDU from the Frame Control byte to end of
                    the MAC frame.

                    The referenced parameter is applicable only 
                    for upstream flows with a SchedulingType of
                    of unsolicitedGrantServicewithAD(5) or
                    unsolicitedGrantService(6), and is mandatory
                    when applicable. Both CMTS and CM report
                    the signaled value of the parameter in this
                    case.                

                    If the referenced parameter is not applicable to
                    the direction or scheduling type of the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, both
                    CMTS and CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.6"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 17 }

docsQosParamSetNomGrantInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the nominal interval in microseconds 
                    between successive data grant opportunities 
                    on an upstream service flow.

                    The referenced parameter is applicable only 
                    for upstream flows with a SchedulingType of
                    of unsolicitedGrantServicewithAD(5) or
                    unsolicitedGrantService(6), and is mandatory
                    when applicable. Both CMTS and CM report the
                    signaled value of the parameter in this case.

                    If the referenced parameter is not applicable to
                    the direction or scheduling type of the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, both
                    CMTS and CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "

    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.7"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 18 }

docsQosParamSetTolGrantJitter OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum amount of time in
                    microseconds that the transmission opportunities
                    may be delayed from the nominal periodic schedule. 

                    The referenced parameter is applicable only 
                    for upstream flows with a SchedulingType of
                    of unsolicitedGrantServicewithAD(5) or
                    unsolicitedGrantService(6), and is mandatory
                    when applicable. Both CMTS and CM report the
                    signaled value of the parameter in this case.

                    If the referenced parameter is not applicable to
                    the direction or scheduling type of the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, both
                    CMTS and CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.8"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 19 }

docsQosParamSetGrantsPerInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..127)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the number of data grants per Nominal 
                    Grant Interval 
                    (docsQosParamSetNomGrantInterval).

                    The referenced parameter is applicable only 
                    for upstream flows with a SchedulingType of
                    of unsolicitedGrantServicewithAD(5) or
                    unsolicitedGrantService(6), and is mandatory
                    when applicable. Both CMTS and CM report the
                    signaled value of the parameter in this case.

                    If the referenced parameter is not applicable to
                    the direction or scheduling type of the
                    corresponding DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, both
                    CMTS and CM report this object's value as 0.
                   "

    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.9"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 20 }

docsQosParamSetTosAndMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the AND mask for IP TOS byte for overwriting
                    IP packets TOS value.  The IP packets TOS byte is 
                    bitwise ANDed with docsQosParamSetTosAndMask and 
                    result is bitwise ORed with docsQosParamSetTosORMask
                    and result is written to IP packet TOS byte. 
                    A value of 'FF'H for docsQosParamSetTosAndMask and
                    a value of '00'H for docsQosParamSetTosOrMask means 
                    that IP Packet TOS byte is not overwritten.

                    This combination is reported if the referenced
                    parameter is not present in a QOS Parameter Set."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.10"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 21 }

docsQosParamSetTosOrMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the OR mask for IP TOS byte.
                    See the description of docsQosParamSetTosAndMask
                    for further details."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.10"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 22 }

docsQosParamSetMaxLatency OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies the maximum latency between the
                    reception of a packet by the CMTS on its NSI 
                    and the forwarding of the packet to the RF
                    interface. A value of 0 signifies no maximum
                    latency enforced. This object only applies to
                    downstream service flows.

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in the
                    corresponding downstream DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set, 
                    the default value is 0. This parameter is
                    not applicable to upstream DOCSIS QOS Parameter Sets,
                    and its value is reported as 0 in this case.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.7.1"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 23 }

docsQosParamSetType     OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                       active (1), 
                       admitted (2),
                       provisioned (3)
                    }
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Defines the type of the QOS parameter set defined
                    by this row. active(1) indicates the Active QOS
                    parameter set, describing the service currently
                    being provided by the Docsis MAC domain to the 
                    service flow. admitted(2) indicates the Admitted
                    QOS Parameter Set, describing services reserved by
                    by the Docsis MAC domain for use by the service flow.
                    provisioned (3) describes the QOS Parameter Set
                    defined in the DOCSIS CM Configuration file for
                    the service flow."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, 8.1.5"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 24 }

docsQosParamSetRequestPolicyOct OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(4))
                    -- A 32-bit mask represented most significant byte 
                    -- first. The 32 bit integer represented in this manner
                    -- equals the binary value of the referenced integer
                    -- parameter of the DOCSIS RFI specification.
                    -- The BITS syntax is not used in order to avoid
                    -- the confusion caused by different bit numbering
                    -- conventions.
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies which transmit interval opportunities 
                    the CM omits for upstream transmission requests and 
                    packet transmissions. This object takes its
                    default value for downstream service flows.

                    Unless otherwise indicated, a bit value of 1 means
                    that a CM must *not* use that opportunity for 
                    upstream transmission.

                    Calling bit 0 the least significant bit of the 
                    least significant (4th) octet, and increasing
                    bit number with significance, the bit definitions
                    are as defined below:

                    broadcastReqOpp(0):
                         all CMs broadcast request opportunities

                    priorityReqMulticastReq(1):
                         priority request multicast request opportunities

                    reqDataForReq(3):
                         request/data opportunities for requests

                    reqDataForData(4):
                         request/data opportunities for data

                    concatenateData(5):
                         concatenate data

                    fragmentData(6):
                         fragment data

                    suppresspayloadheaders(7): 
                         suppress payload headers

                    dropPktsExceedUGSize(8):
                         A value of 1 mean that service flow must drop
                         packet that do not fit in the Unsolicited 
                         Grant size 

                    If the referenced parameter is not present in 
                    a QOS Parameter Set, the value of this object is
                    reported as '00000000'H.
                    " 
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.6.3"
    ::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 25 }

docsQosParamSetBitMap OBJECT-TYPE
                                -- Each bit corresponds to a parameter
                                -- from SP-RFI-v1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C
    SYNTAX          BITS {      -- in the indicated section number.
                        trafficPriority(0),     -- C.2.2.5.2
                        maxTrafficRate(1),      -- C.2.2.5.3
                        maxTrafficBurst(2),     -- C.2.2.5.4
                        minReservedRate(3),     -- C.2.2.5.5
                        minReservedPkt(4),      -- C.2.2.5.6
                        activeTimeout(5),       -- C.2.2.5.7
                        admittedTimeout(6),     -- C.2.2.5.8
                        maxConcatBurst(7),      -- C.2.2.6.1
                        schedulingType(8),      -- C.2.2.6.2
                        requestPolicy(9),       -- C.2.2.6.3
                        nomPollInterval(10),    -- C.2.2.6.4
                        tolPollJitter(11),      -- C.2.2.6.5
                        unsolicitGrantSize(12), -- C.2.2.6.6
                        nomGrantInterval(13),   -- C.2.2.6.7
                        tolGrantJitter(14),     -- C.2.2.6.8
                        grantsPerInterval(15),  -- C.2.2.6.9
                        tosOverwrite(16),       -- C.2.2.6.10
                        maxLatency(17)          -- C.2.2.7.1
                    }
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This object indicates the set of QOS Parameter
                    Set parameters actually signaled in the 
                    DOCSIS registration or dynamic service request
                    message that created or modified the QOS Parameter Set. 
                    A bit is set to 1 when the parameter described
                    by the indicated reference section is present
                    in the original request.  
                    
                    Note that when Service Class names are expanded,
                    the registration or dynamic response message may
                    contain parameters as expanded by the CMTS based
                    on a stored service class. These expanded
                    parameters are *not* indicated by a 1 bit in this
                    object.

                    Note that even though some QOS Parameter Set 
                    parameters may not be signalled in a message
                    (so that the paramater's bit in this object is 0)
                    the DOCSIS specification calls for default
                    values to be used. These default values are
                    reported as the corresponding object's value in
                    the row. 

                    Note that BITS objects are encoded most
                    significant bit first. For example, if bits
                    1 and 16 are set, the value of this object 
                    is the octet string '400080'H.
                
                   "
::= { docsQosParamSetEntry 26 }

--
--  Service Flow Table
--
docsQosServiceFlowTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosServiceFlowEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes the set of Docsis-QOS 
                     Service Flows in a managed device. "
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 3 }     

docsQosServiceFlowEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosServiceFlowEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Describes a service flow.
                     An entry in the table exists for each 
                     Service Flow ID. The ifIndex is an  
                     ifType of docsCableMaclayer(127)."
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosServiceFlowId 
          }
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowTable 1 }

DocsQosServiceFlowEntry ::= SEQUENCE {                 
    docsQosServiceFlowId                       Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceFlowSID                      Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceFlowDirection                IfDirection,
    docsQosServiceFlowPrimary                  TruthValue
    }

docsQosServiceFlowId    OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 (1..4294967295)
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "An index assigned to a service flow by CMTS."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.3.2"
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowEntry 1 }

-- Remove docsQosServiceFlowProvisionedParamSetIndex 
--    {docsQosServiceFlowEntry 2} with revision -03
-- Remove docsQosServiceFlowAdmittedParamSetIndex 
--    {docsQosServiceFlowEntry 3} with revision -03
-- Remove docsQosServiceFlowActiveParamSetIndex 
--    {docsQosServiceFlowEntry 4} with revision -03

docsQosServiceFlowSID  OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 (0..16383)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Service Identifier (SID) assigned to an 
                    admitted or active service flow. This object
                    reports a value of 0 if a Service Id is not 
                    associated with the service flow. Only active 
                    or admitted upstream service flows will have a
                    Service Id (SID)."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.3.3"
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowEntry 6 }

docsQosServiceFlowDirection OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IfDirection
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The direction of the service flow."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.1/2"
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowEntry 7 }

docsQosServiceFlowPrimary OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TruthValue
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Object reflects whether service flow is the primary 
                    or a secondary service flow.

                    A primary service flow is the default service flow
                    for otherwise unclassified traffic and all MAC 
                    messages."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Section 8.1 "
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowEntry 8 }

-- Moved docsQosServiceFlow'ActiveTimeout, 'AdmittedTimeout,
-- 'SchedulingType, 'RequestPolicy, 'TosAndMask, and 'TosOrMask
-- back to docsQosParamSetTable with QOS-MIB-04.

--
--  Service Flow Stats Table
--
docsQosServiceFlowStatsTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes statistics associated with the  
                     Service Flows in a managed device. "
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 4 }     

docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Describes a set of service flow statistics.
                     An entry in the table exists for each 
                     Service Flow ID. The ifIndex is an  
                     ifType of docsCableMaclayer(127)."
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosServiceFlowId 
          }
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsTable 1 }

DocsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosServiceFlowPkts                     Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowOctets                   Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowTimeCreated              TimeStamp,
    docsQosServiceFlowTimeActive               Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowPHSUnknowns              Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDropPkts          Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDelayPkts         Counter32
    }

docsQosServiceFlowPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Packet Data PDUs classified to this 
                    service flow. This object does not count MAC-specific
                    management messages.
                    CMs not classifying downstream packets may report 
                    this object's value as 0. "
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 1 }

docsQosServiceFlowOctets OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of octets transmitted on the Docsis RF network
                    from the byte after the MAC header HCS to the end 
                    of the CRC for all packets counted in the
                    docsQosServiceFlowPkts object for this row. Note that 
                    this counts the octets after payload header suppression
                    has been applied. CMs not classifying to a downstream
                    service flow may report this object's value as 0 for that
                    flow. "
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 2 }

docsQosServiceFlowTimeCreated OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TimeStamp
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of sysUpTime when the service flow 
                    was created."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 3 }

docsQosServiceFlowTimeActive OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The total time that service flow has been active."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 4 }

docsQosServiceFlowPHSUnknowns OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of packets received on the service flow
                    with an unknown payload header suppression index."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 5 }

docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDropPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of packets dropped due to policing of 
                    the service flow, especially to limit the maximum 
                    rate of the flow."

    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 6 }

docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDelayPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of packet delayed due to policing of 
                    the service flow, especially to limit the maximum
                    rate of the flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowStatsEntry 7 }

--
--  Upstream Service Flow Stats Table (CMTS ONLY)
--
docsQosUpstreamStatsTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosUpstreamStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes statistics associated with  
                     upstream service flows. All counted frames must 
                     be received without an FCS error."
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 5 }     

docsQosUpstreamStatsEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosUpstreamStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Describes a set of upstream service flow statistics.
                     An entry in the table exists for each 
                     upstream Service Flow in a managed device. 
                     The ifIndex is an ifType of docsCableMaclayer(127)."
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosSID 
          }
    ::= { docsQosUpstreamStatsTable 1 }

DocsQosUpstreamStatsEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosSID                            Integer32,
    docsQosUpstreamFragments              Counter32,
    docsQosUpstreamFragDiscards           Counter32,
    docsQosUpstreamConcatBursts           Counter32
    }

docsQosSID OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (1..16383)
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Identifies a service id for an admitted or active 
                    upstream service flow."
    ::= { docsQosUpstreamStatsEntry 1 }

-- Renamed in revision -03 from docsQosUpstreamFragPkts 
docsQosUpstreamFragments OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of fragmentation headers received on an
                    upstream  service flow, regardless of whether
                    the fragment was correctly reassembled into a 
                    valid packet. "
    ::= { docsQosUpstreamStatsEntry 2 }

docsQosUpstreamFragDiscards OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of upstream fragments discarded and not 
                    assembled into a valid upstream packet."
    ::= { docsQosUpstreamStatsEntry 3 }

docsQosUpstreamConcatBursts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of concatenation headers received on an 
                    upstream service flow."
    ::= { docsQosUpstreamStatsEntry 4 }

--
--  Dynamic Service Stats Table
--
docsQosDynamicServiceStatsTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes statistics associated with the  
                     Dynamic Service Flows in a managed device. "
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 6 }     

docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "Describes a set of dynamic service flow statistics.
                     Two entries exist for each Docsis mac layer 
                     interface for the upstream and downstream direction.
                     On the CMTS, the downstream direction row indicates
                     messages transmitted or transactions originated
                     by the CMTS. The upstream direction row indicates
                     messages received or transaction originated by the
                     CM. On the CM, the downstream direction row 
                     indicates messages received or transactions
                     originated by the CMTS. The upstream direction 
                     row indicates messages transmitted by the CM or
                     transactions originated by the CM.
                     The ifIndex is an ifType of docsCableMaclayer(127)."
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosIfDirection 
          }
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsTable 1 }

DocsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosIfDirection                         IfDirection,
    docsQosDSAReqs                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSARsps                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSAAcks                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSCReqs                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSCRsps                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSCAcks                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSDReqs                             Counter32,
    docsQosDSDRsps                             Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicAdds                         Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicAddFails                     Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicChanges                      Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicChangeFails                  Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicDeletes                      Counter32,
    docsQosDynamicDeleteFails                  Counter32,
    docsQosDCCReqs                             Counter32,
    docsQosDCCRsps                             Counter32,
    docsQosDCCAcks                             Counter32,
    docsQosDCCs                                Counter32,
    docsQosDCCFails                            Counter32
   }

docsQosIfDirection OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IfDirection
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The direction of interface."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 1 }

docsQosDSAReqs OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Addition Requests" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 2 }

docsQosDSARsps OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Addition Responses" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 3 }

docsQosDSAAcks OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Addition Acknowledgements." 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 4 }

docsQosDSCReqs OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Change Requests" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 5 }

docsQosDSCRsps OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Change Responses" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 6 }

docsQosDSCAcks OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Change Acknowlegements."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 7 }

docsQosDSDReqs OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Delete Requests" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 8 }

docsQosDSDRsps OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Service Delete Responses" 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 9 }

docsQosDynamicAdds OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of successful Dynamic Service Addition
                    transactions."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 10 }

docsQosDynamicAddFails OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of failed Dynamic Service Addition
                    transactions."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 11 }

docsQosDynamicChanges OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of successful Dynamic Service Change
                    transactions."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 12 }

docsQosDynamicChangeFails OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of failed Dynamic Service Change
                    transactions."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 13 }

docsQosDynamicDeletes OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of successful Dynamic Service Delete
                    transactions." 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 14 }

docsQosDynamicDeleteFails OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of failed Dynamic Service Delete
                    transactions." 
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 15 }

docsQosDCCReqs OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Channel Change Request messages
        traversing an interface. This count is nonzero only on
        downstream direction rows."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 16 }

docsQosDCCRsps OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Channel Change Response messages
        traversing an interface. This count is nonzero only on upstream
        direction rows."        
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 17 }

docsQosDCCAcks OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of Dynamic Channel Change Acknowledgement
        messages traversing an interface. This count is nonzero only
        on downstream direction rows."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 18 }

docsQosDCCs OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of successful Dynamic Channel Change
        transactions. This count is nonzero only on downstream direction
        rows."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 19 }

docsQosDCCFails OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of failed Dynamic Channel Change
        transactions. This count is nonzero only on downstream direction
        rows."
    ::= { docsQosDynamicServiceStatsEntry 20 }

--
--  Service Flow Log Table (CMTS ONLY)
--
docsQosServiceFlowLogTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosServiceFlowLogEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table contains a log of the disconnected
                     Service Flows in a managed device."
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 7 }     

docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosServiceFlowLogEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The information regarding a single disconnected 
                     service flow."
    INDEX { 
            docsQosServiceFlowLogIndex
          }
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogTable 1 }

DocsQosServiceFlowLogEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosServiceFlowLogIndex                 Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogIfIndex               InterfaceIndex,      
    docsQosServiceFlowLogSFID                  Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogCmMac                 MacAddress,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPkts                  Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogOctets                Counter32,      
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeDeleted           TimeStamp,   
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeCreated           TimeStamp,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeActive            Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogDirection             IfDirection,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPrimary               TruthValue,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogServiceClassName      DisplayString,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDropPkts       Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDelayPkts      Counter32,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogControl               INTEGER
    }

docsQosServiceFlowLogIndex OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Unique index for a logged service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 1 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogIfIndex OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          InterfaceIndex
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The ifIndex of ifType docsCableMacLayter(127) 
                     on the CMTS where the service flow was present."
    ::= {  docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 2 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogSFID    OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 (1..4294967295)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The index assigned to the service flow by the CMTS."
    ::= {  docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 3 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogCmMac OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          MacAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The MAC address for the cable modem associated with 
                     the service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 4 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of packets counted on this service flow 
                    after payload header suppression."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 5 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogOctets OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The number of octets counted on this service flow 
                    after payload header suppression."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 6 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeDeleted OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TimeStamp
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of sysUpTime when the service flow 
                    was deleted."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 7 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeCreated OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TimeStamp
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of sysUpTime when the service flow 
                    was created."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 8 }

docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeActive OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The total time that service flow was active."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 9 }

-- docsQosServiceFlowLogControl was formerly { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 10}
-- and was renumbered in version -04.

docsQosServiceFlowLogDirection OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IfDirection
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of docsQosServiceFlowDirection 
                    for the service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry  11}

docsQosServiceFlowLogPrimary OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TruthValue
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of docsQosServiceFlowPrimary for the 
                    service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry  12}

docsQosServiceFlowLogServiceClassName OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DisplayString
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The value of docsQosParamSetServiceClassName for
                    the provisioned QOS Parameter Set of the 
                    service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry  13}

docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDropPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The final value of docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDropPkts
                    for the service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry  14}

docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDelayPkts OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Counter32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "The final value of docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDelayPkts
                    for the service flow."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry  15}

docsQosServiceFlowLogControl OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                     active(1), 
                     destroy(6)
                    }

    MAX-ACCESS      read-write
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Setting this object to the value destroy(6) removes
                    this entry from the table. 
                    Reading this object return the value active(1)."
    ::= { docsQosServiceFlowLogEntry 16}

--
-- Service Class Table (CMTS ONLY)
--
docsQosServiceClassTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosServiceClassEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes the set of Docsis-QOS 
                     Service Classes in a CMTS. "
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 8 }     

docsQosServiceClassEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosServiceClassEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "A provisioned service class on a CMTS. 
                Each entry defines a template for certain 
                DOCSIS QOS Parameter Set values. When a CM 
                creates or modifies an Admitted QOS Parameter Set for a
                Service Flow, it may reference a Service Class
                Name instead of providing explicit QOS Parameter
                Set values. In this case, the CMTS populates
                the QOS Parameter Set with the applicable 
                corresponding values from the named Service Class.
                Subsequent changes to a Service Class row do *not* 
                affect the QOS Parameter Set values of any service flows
                already admitted.
                
                A service class template applies to only
                a single direction, as indicated in the 
                docsQosServiceClassDirection object.
                "
    INDEX { 
             docsQosServiceClassName 
          }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassTable 1 }

DocsQosServiceClassEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosServiceClassName               DisplayString (SIZE(1..15)),
    docsQosServiceClassStatus             RowStatus,
    docsQosServiceClassPriority           Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficRate     BitRate,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficBurst    Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassMinReservedRate    BitRate,
    docsQosServiceClassMinReservedPkt     Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxConcatBurst     Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassNomPollInterval    Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassTolPollJitter      Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassUnsolicitGrantSize Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassNomGrantInterval   Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassTolGrantJitter     Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassGrantsPerInterval  Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxLatency         Unsigned32,
    docsQosServiceClassActiveTimeout      Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassAdmittedTimeout    Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassSchedulingType     SchedulingType,
    docsQosServiceClassRequestPolicy      OCTET STRING (SIZE(4)),
    docsQosServiceClassTosAndMask         OCTET STRING (SIZE(1)),
    docsQosServiceClassTosOrMask          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1)),
    docsQosServiceClassDirection          IfDirection
    }

docsQosServiceClassName OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DisplayString (SIZE(1..15))
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Service Class Name. DOCSIS specifies that the
                    maximum size is 15 printable ASCII characters with 
                    a terminating zero. The terminating zero is not
                    represented in this DisplayString syntax object.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.3.4"
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 1 }

-- docsQosServiceClassParamSetIndex { docsQosServiceClassEntry 2 }
--    was removed in revision -03

docsQosServiceClassStatus OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          RowStatus
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Used to create or delete rows in this table."
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 3 }

docsQosServiceClassPriority OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..7)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetPriority."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 4 }

docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficRate OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          BitRate
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficRate."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 5 }

docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficBurst OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficBurst."
    DEFVAL          { 1522 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 6 }

docsQosServiceClassMinReservedRate OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          BitRate
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSEtMinReservedRate."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 7 }

docsQosServiceClassMinReservedPkt OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetMinReservedPkt."
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 8 }

docsQosServiceClassMaxConcatBurst OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetMaxConcatBurst."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 9 }

docsQosServiceClassNomPollInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetNomPollInterval."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 10 }

docsQosServiceClassTolPollJitter OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetTolPollJitter."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 11 }

docsQosServiceClassUnsolicitGrantSize OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetUnsolicitGrantSize."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 12 }

docsQosServiceClassNomGrantInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetNomGrantInterval."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 13 }

docsQosServiceClassTolGrantJitter OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetTolGrantJitter."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 14 }

docsQosServiceClassGrantsPerInterval OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..127)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetGrantsPerInterval."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 15 }

docsQosServiceClassMaxLatency OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32
    UNITS           "microseconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosParamSetClassMaxLatency."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.7.1"
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 16 }

docsQosServiceClassActiveTimeout OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowActiveTimeout."
    DEFVAL          { 0 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 17 }

docsQosServiceClassAdmittedTimeout OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..65535)
    UNITS           "seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowAdmittedTimeout."
    DEFVAL          { 200 }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 18 }

docsQosServiceClassSchedulingType OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SchedulingType
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowSchedulingType."
    DEFVAL          { bestEffort }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 19 }

docsQosServiceClassRequestPolicy OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(4))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowRequestPolicy."
    DEFVAL          { '00000000'H } -- no bits are set
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 20 }

docsQosServiceClassTosAndMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowTosAndMask."
    DEFVAL          { 'FF'H }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 21 }

docsQosServiceClassTosOrMask OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(1))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Template for docsQosServiceFlowTosOrMask."
    DEFVAL          { '00'H }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 22 }

docsQosServiceClassDirection OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          IfDirection
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Specifies whether the service class template
                    applies to upstream or downstream service flows."
    DEFVAL          { upstream }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassEntry 23 }

--
-- Service Class PolicyTable
--
docsQosServiceClassPolicyTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "This table describes the set of Docsis-QOS 
                    Service Class Policies.  

                    This table is an adjunct to the
                    docsDevFilterPolicy table.  Entries in 
                    docsDevFilterPolicy table can  point to 
                    specific rows in this table.

                    This table permits mapping a packet to a service
                    class name of an active service flow so long as 
                    a classifier does not exist at a higher
                    priority.
                   "
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix E.2.1"
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 9 }     

docsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "A service class name policy entry."
    INDEX { 
            docsQosServiceClassPolicyIndex 
          }
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassPolicyTable 1 }

DocsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyIndex        Integer32,   
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyName         DisplayString,
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyRulePriority Integer32,
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyStatus       RowStatus 
    }

docsQosServiceClassPolicyIndex OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (1..2147483647)
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Index value to uniquely identify an entry in
                    this table." 
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry 1 }

docsQosServiceClassPolicyName OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DisplayString
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Service Class Name to identify the name of the 
                    service class flow to which the packet should be
                    directed." 
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix E.2.1"
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry 2 }

docsQosServiceClassPolicyRulePriority OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..255)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Service Class Policy rule priority for the
                    entry."
    REFERENCE      "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.1.3.5"
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry 3 }

docsQosServiceClassPolicyStatus OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          RowStatus
    MAX-ACCESS      read-create
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Used to create or delete rows in this table.
                    This object should not be deleted if it is
                    reference by an entry in docsDevFilterPolicy.
                    The reference should be deleted first."
    ::= { docsQosServiceClassPolicyEntry 4 }

--
-- Payload Header Suppression(PHS) Table
--
docsQosPHSTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosPHSEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table describes set of payload header
                     suppression entries."
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 10 }     

docsQosPHSEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosPHSEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "A payload header suppression entry. 
                     The ifIndex is an ifType of docsCableMaclayer(127).
                     The index docsQosServiceFlowId selects one
                     service flow from the cable MAC layer interface.
                     The docsQosPktClassId index matches an
                     index of the docsQosPktClassTable.
                    " 
    INDEX { 
            ifIndex, 
            docsQosServiceFlowId,
            docsQosPktClassId
          }
    ::= { docsQosPHSTable 1 }

DocsQosPHSEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    docsQosPHSField            OCTET STRING,
    docsQosPHSMask             OCTET STRING,
    docsQosPHSSize             Integer32,
    docsQosPHSVerify           TruthValue,
    docsQosPHSIndex            Integer32              
    }

-- The object docsQosPHSIndex used as an index {docsQosPHSEntry 1}
--    was changed to be a non-index column in revision -03.

docsQosPHSField         OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING (SIZE(0..255))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Payload header suppression field defines the 
                    bytes of the header which must be 
                    suppressed/restored by the sending/receiving 
                    device.

                    The number of octets in this object should be
                    the same as the value of docsQosPHSSize."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.10.1"
    ::= { docsQosPHSEntry 2 }

docsQosPHSMask          OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          OCTET STRING(SIZE(0..32))
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Payload header suppression mask defines the 
                    bit mask which used in combination with the
                    docsQosPHSField defines which bytes in header
                    must be suppressed/restored by the sending or
                    receiving device.

                    Each bit of this bit mask corresponds to a byte
                    in the docsQosPHSField, with the least 
                    significant  bit corresponding to first byte of
                    the docsQosPHSField.

                    Each bit of the bit mask specifies whether of
                    not the corresponding byte should be suppressed
                    in the packet. A bit value of '1' indicates that
                    the byte should be suppressed by the sending 
                    device and restored by the receiving device. 
                    A bit value of '0' indicates that 
                    the byte should not be suppressed by the sending
                    device or restored by the receiving device.

                    If the bit mask does not contain a bit for each
                    byte in the docsQosPHSField then the bit mask is
                    extended with bit values of '1' to be the
                    necessary length."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.10.3"
    ::= { docsQosPHSEntry 3 }

docsQosPHSSize          OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (0..255)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Payload header suppression size specifies the 
                    number of bytes in the header to be suppressed
                    and restored.

                    The value of this object must match the number
                    of bytes in the docsQosPHSField."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.10.4"
    ::= { docsQosPHSEntry 4 }

docsQosPHSVerify       OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          TruthValue
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Payload header suppression verification value of
                    'true' the sender must verify docsQosPHSField 
                    is the same as what is contained in the packet
                    to be suppressed."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.10.5"
    ::= { docsQosPHSEntry 5 }

-- Removed dosQosPHSClassifierIndex {docsQosPHSEntry 6}
--   in revision -03.

docsQosPHSIndex         OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Integer32 (1..255)
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "Payload header suppression index uniquely 
                    references the PHS rule for a given service flow."
    REFERENCE       "SP-RFIv1.1-I05-000714, Appendix C.2.2.10.2"
    ::= { docsQosPHSEntry 7 }

--
-- docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowTable (CMTS Only)
--
docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowTable OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          SEQUENCE OF DocsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "This table provide for referencing the service flows 
                     associated with a particular cable modem. This allows 
                     for indexing into other docsQos tables that are 
                     indexed by docsQosServiceFlowId and ifIndex."
    ::= { docsQosMIBObjects 11 }     

docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          DocsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "An entry is created by CMTS for each service flow 
                     connected to this CMTS." 
    INDEX { 
            docsQosCmtsCmMac,
            docsQosCmtsServiceFlowId
          }
    ::= { docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowTable 1 }

DocsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry ::= SEQUENCE {        
    docsQosCmtsCmMac                MacAddress,
    docsQosCmtsServiceFlowId        Unsigned32,
    docsQosCmtsIfIndex              InterfaceIndex
    }

docsQosCmtsCmMac OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          MacAddress
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The MAC address for the referenced CM."
    ::= { docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry 1 }

docsQosCmtsServiceFlowId OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          Unsigned32 (1..4294967295)
    MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION    "An index assigned to a service flow by CMTS."
    ::= { docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry 2 }

docsQosCmtsIfIndex OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX          InterfaceIndex
    MAX-ACCESS      read-only
    STATUS          current
    DESCRIPTION     "The ifIndex of ifType docsCableMacLayter(127) 
                     on the CMTS that is connected to the Cable Modem."
    ::= { docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowEntry 3 }

--
-- Placeholder for notifications/traps.
--
docsQosNotification OBJECT IDENTIFIER   ::= { docsQosMIB 2 }

--
-- Conformance definitions
--
docsQosConformance  OBJECT IDENTIFIER   ::= { docsQosMIB 3 }
docsQosGroups       OBJECT IDENTIFIER   ::= { docsQosConformance 1 }
docsQosCompliances  OBJECT IDENTIFIER   ::= { docsQosConformance 2 }

docsQosCompliance MODULE-COMPLIANCE
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "The compliance statement for MCNS Cable Modems and
         Cable Modem Termination Systems that implement DOCSIS
         Service Flows."

    MODULE  -- docsQosMIB
        MANDATORY-GROUPS { docsQosBaseGroup }

        GROUP docsQosCmtsGroup
        DESCRIPTION
            "This group is mandatory for only Cable Modem Termination
             Systems (CMTS) and not implemented for Cable Modems."

        GROUP docsQosParamSetGroup
        DESCRIPTION
            "This group is mandatory for Cable Modem Termination
             Systems (CMTS) and Cable Modems. Cable modems only implement
             objects in this group as read-only."

        GROUP docsQosSrvClassPolicyGroup
        DESCRIPTION
            "This group is optional for Cable Modem Termination
             Systems (CMTS) and Cable Modems. This group only needs to 
             be implement if policy based service flow classification
             is implemented. See docsDevPolicyTable in
             DOCS-CABLE-DEVICE-MIB for more details. "

        GROUP docsQosServiceClassGroup
        DESCRIPTION
            "The docsQosServiceClassTable group of objects. "

        OBJECT  docsQosPktClassPkts
        DESCRIPTION
            "This object only needs to be implemented in entries
             that are classifying packets and not policing packets."

    ::= { docsQosCompliances 1 }

docsQosBaseGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS {
    docsQosPktClassDirection,
    docsQosPktClassPriority,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosLow,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosHigh,
    docsQosPktClassIpTosMask,
    docsQosPktClassIpProtocol,
    docsQosPktClassIpSourceAddr,
    docsQosPktClassIpSourceMask,
    docsQosPktClassIpDestAddr,
    docsQosPktClassIpDestMask,
    docsQosPktClassSourcePortStart,
    docsQosPktClassSourcePortEnd,
    docsQosPktClassDestPortStart,
    docsQosPktClassDestPortEnd,
    docsQosPktClassDestMacAddr,
    docsQosPktClassDestMacMask,
    docsQosPktClassSourceMacAddr,
    docsQosPktClassEnetProtocolType,
    docsQosPktClassEnetProtocol,
    docsQosPktClassUserPriLow,
    docsQosPktClassUserPriHigh,
    docsQosPktClassVlanId,
    docsQosPktClassState,
    docsQosPktClassPkts,
    docsQosPktClassBitMap,

    docsQosServiceFlowSID,
    docsQosServiceFlowDirection,
    docsQosServiceFlowPrimary, 

    docsQosServiceFlowPkts,   -- not sure if CM should implement
    docsQosServiceFlowOctets,
    docsQosServiceFlowTimeCreated,
    docsQosServiceFlowTimeActive,
    docsQosServiceFlowPHSUnknowns,
    docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDropPkts,
    docsQosServiceFlowPolicedDelayPkts,

    docsQosDSAReqs,
    docsQosDSARsps,
    docsQosDSAAcks,
    docsQosDSCReqs,
    docsQosDSCRsps,
    docsQosDSCAcks,
    docsQosDSDReqs,
    docsQosDSDRsps,
    docsQosDynamicAdds,
    docsQosDynamicAddFails,
    docsQosDynamicChanges,
    docsQosDynamicChangeFails,
    docsQosDynamicDeletes,
    docsQosDynamicDeleteFails,
    docsQosDCCReqs,
    docsQosDCCRsps,
    docsQosDCCAcks,
    docsQosDCCs,
    docsQosDCCFails,

    docsQosPHSField,
    docsQosPHSMask,
    docsQosPHSSize,
    docsQosPHSVerify, 
    docsQosPHSIndex
    }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "Group of objects implemented in both Cable Modems and 
         Cable Modem Termination Systems."
    ::= { docsQosGroups 1 }

docsQosParamSetGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS {
    docsQosParamSetServiceClassName,
    docsQosParamSetPriority,
    docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficRate,
    docsQosParamSetMaxTrafficBurst,
    docsQosParamSetMinReservedRate,
    docsQosParamSetMinReservedPkt,
    docsQosParamSetActiveTimeout,
    docsQosParamSetAdmittedTimeout,
    docsQosParamSetMaxConcatBurst,
    docsQosParamSetSchedulingType,
    docsQosParamSetNomPollInterval,
    docsQosParamSetTolPollJitter,
    docsQosParamSetUnsolicitGrantSize,
    docsQosParamSetNomGrantInterval,
    docsQosParamSetTolGrantJitter,
    docsQosParamSetGrantsPerInterval,
    docsQosParamSetTosAndMask,
    docsQosParamSetTosOrMask,
    docsQosParamSetMaxLatency,
    docsQosParamSetRequestPolicyOct,
    docsQosParamSetBitMap
    }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "Group of objects implemenent in both Cable Modems and 
         Cable Modem Termination Systems for QOS parameter sets."
    ::= { docsQosGroups 2 }

docsQosCmtsGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS {

    docsQosUpstreamFragments,
    docsQosUpstreamFragDiscards,
    docsQosUpstreamConcatBursts,

    docsQosServiceFlowLogIfIndex,   
    docsQosServiceFlowLogSFID,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogCmMac,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPkts,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogOctets, 
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeDeleted,       
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeCreated,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogTimeActive,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogDirection,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPrimary,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogServiceClassName,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDropPkts,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogPolicedDelayPkts,
    docsQosServiceFlowLogControl,

    docsQosCmtsIfIndex        -- docsQosCmtsMacToSrvFlowTable required

    }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "Mandatory group of objects implemented only in the CMTS."
    ::= { docsQosGroups 3 }

docsQosSrvClassPolicyGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS {
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyName,
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyRulePriority,
    docsQosServiceClassPolicyStatus
    }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "Group of objects implemented in both Cable Modems and 
         Cable Modem Termination Systems when supporting policy based
         service flows."
    ::= { docsQosGroups 4 }

docsQosServiceClassGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS {
    docsQosServiceClassStatus,
    docsQosServiceClassPriority,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficRate,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxTrafficBurst,
    docsQosServiceClassMinReservedRate,
    docsQosServiceClassMinReservedPkt,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxConcatBurst,
    docsQosServiceClassNomPollInterval,
    docsQosServiceClassTolPollJitter,
    docsQosServiceClassUnsolicitGrantSize,
    docsQosServiceClassNomGrantInterval,
    docsQosServiceClassTolGrantJitter,
    docsQosServiceClassGrantsPerInterval,
    docsQosServiceClassMaxLatency,
    docsQosServiceClassActiveTimeout,
    docsQosServiceClassAdmittedTimeout,
    docsQosServiceClassSchedulingType,
    docsQosServiceClassRequestPolicy,
    docsQosServiceClassTosAndMask,
    docsQosServiceClassTosOrMask,
    docsQosServiceClassDirection
    }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
        "The docsQosServiceClassTable objects. If a CMTS implements
         expansion of Service Class Names in a QOS Parameter Set,
         this group is mandatory on the CMTS. If the CMTS does not
         support Service Class Names, this group may be unimplemented
         in the CMTS. This group is not implemented on the CM.
        "
    ::= { docsQosGroups 5 }

END

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn