Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN agenda, with links to drafts and presentations

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:26:29 -0500

The IPCDN WG will meet in Minneapolis, MN on Monday March 19th from 1300 to 
1500.

The planned agenda is as follows:

* WG status report and charter revision update - 15 Min
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-charter-031401.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-agenda-031901.ppt>
The last charter was posted January 23rd to the mailing list. This is the 
same charter with updated milestones. We are still awaiting action by the 
area directors and IESG.

* Euromodem/DVB NIU MIB and Interface MIB - 15 Min
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbnetint-mib-03.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbniuif-mib-00.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-euromodem-031901.ppt>
The Euromodem/DVB NIU MIB is in WG last-call. This is the first draft of 
the Euromodem/DVB NIU Interface MIB.

* DVB Cable INA Device and Interface MIB - 15 Min
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbdev-mib-00-prelim.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbinaif-mib-00-prelim.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-dvbinamibs-031901.ppt>
Initial drafts were posted March 9th to the mailing list.

* DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB update - 10 Min
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-02.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisigmp-031901.ppt>
This document will soon be in WG last-call.

* DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update - no presentation
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-05.txt>
This document will soon be in WG last-call.

* DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB update - 15 Min
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-03.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-subscribermgmt-031901.ppt>
This document may soon be in WG last-call. This MIB is still a requirement 
for DOCSIS 1.1, and is an integral part of testing of DOCSIS CCCMs (CPE 
Controlled Cable Modems). No one has offered any alternatives. I am aware 
of the possible controversy.

* DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications update - 10 Min
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-01.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-notifications-031901.ppt>
This is the second revision of the draft. We need to determine how to get 
this document to WG last-call.

* RFC 2669/2670 (DOCSIS Cable Device MIB and RF Interface MIB) updates - 30 Min
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-01.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-00.txt>
  <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-rfcupdates-031901.ppt>
This is the first revision of the RF Interface MIB, and the second revision 
of the Cable Device MIB (with a new document editor). Expect more changes 
in the future. ;^)

* BPI+ MIB update - no presentation
The next update to the internet-draft has been deferred until April. 
Hopefully, that version will be ready for WG last-call.

* Account Management Control MIB - no presentation
The amount of progress on this effort is unclear. Is it still worthwhile?

* Discussion of next steps - 10 Min
Is there any other business?

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn