Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN working group agenda, in progress

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:29:39 -0500

The IPCDN WG will meet in Minneapolis, MN on Monday, March 19th, 2001, 
between 1:00pm-3:00pm.

The WG needs to finalize the agenda for the meeting well before 5PM EST, 
March 14 (tomorrow).

Below are the list of projects that the WG has been working on.

* WG charter revision update
The latest charter was posted January 23rd to the mailing list. We are 
still awaiting action by the area directors and IESG.

* Euromodem/DVB NIU MIB and Interface MIB
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbnetint-mib-03.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbniuif-mib-00.txt>
The Euromodem/DVB NIU MIB is in WG last-call. This is the first draft of 
the Euromodem/DVB NIU Interface MIB.

* DVB Cable INA Device and Interface MIB
Initial drafts were posted March 9th to the mailing list.

* DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-05.txt>
This document will soon be in WG last-call.

* DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-01.txt>
This is the second revision of the draft. We need to determine how to get 
this document to WG last-call.

* DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-03.txt>
This document may soon be in WG last-call. This MIB is still a requirement 
for DOCSIS 1.1, and is an integral part of testing of DOCSIS CCCMs (CPE 
Controlled Cable Modems). No one has offered any alternatives. I am aware 
of the possible controversy.

* RFC 2669/2670 (DOCSIS Cable Device MIB and RF Interface MIB) updates
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-01.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-00.txt>
This is the first revision of the RF Interface MIB, and the second revision 
of the Cable Device MIB (with a new document editor). Expect more changes 
in the future. ;^)

* BPI+ MIB update
The next update to the internet-draft has been deferred until April. 
Hopefully, that version will be ready for WG last-call.

* DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-02.txt>
This document will soon be in WG last-call.

* Account Management Control MIB
The amount of progress on this effort is unclear. Is it still worthwhile?

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn