Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN powerpoint slides from Minneapolis

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 22:03:49 -0400

Folks,

Below are the powerpoint slides from the IPCDN WG meeting in Minneapolis 
held on March 19, 2001. Some of the slides that were created or modified 
since the last email on this subject (last announcement of the WG agenda on 
March 18) are marked with an '*'.

Thanks again to all authors that produced these slides.

I will submit these slides to the IETF folks for permanent archival.

-- Rich

WG Status and Charter Revision (*)
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-agenda-031901.ppt>

EuroModem NIU Device and Interface MIBs
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-euromodem-031901.ppt>

EuroModem INA Device and Interface MIBs
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-dvbinamibs-031901.ppt>

DOCSIS Application of RFC 2933 MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisigmp-031901.ppt>

Subscriber Management MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-subscribermgmt-031901.ppt>

DOCSIS Notifications
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-notifications-031901.ppt>

RFC 2669 and 2670 Updates (*)
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-rfcupdates-031901.ppt>

TCP Port Filtering Issues (*)
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-tcpfilters-031901.ppt>

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn