Subject: [ipcdn] Contact Info for Mike St. Johns

From: Dean Endo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 15:20:29 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to get in touch with Mike St. Johns to ask him a question
about RFC2786. I tried contacting him at Excite@Home, but the mail
server is responding with an Unknown User message.

Would you know of a current Email address or phone number I can reach
him at?

Let me know....

Thanks!

Dean Endo

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:10:36 -0400

>Would you know of a current Email address or phone number I can reach

Start by looking at <http://rainmakertechnologies.com/executive.html>.
The corporate phone number is at 
<http://rainmakertechnologies.com/contact.html>.

-- Rich