Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN news and updates

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:30:08 -0500

Folks,

There are a number of current activities pertaining to the IPCDN working group:

1. There are folks working on new working group internet-drafts for the 
following DOCSIS projects:
- the DOCSIS RF MIB (i.e. adding support for DOCSIS 2.0),
- the QoS MIB (i.e. adding IPv6 syntax support),
- the event notification MIB (changes TBD),
- the BPI+ MIB (changes TBD), and
- the subscriber management MIB (changes TBD).
No promises that all of these drafts will be ready by the 11/21 IETF 
deadline, but it seems very likely. Additional draft updates are also possible.

2. I would like to announce the beginning of the working group last call 
for "Application of the IGMP MIB", 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-02.txt>. The 
last call will end on November 21st.

3. The working group is going to meet at the 52nd IETF meeting in Salt Lake 
City, <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-52.html>. Tentatively, our meeting 
is scheduled for Monday afternoon, December 10th.

Beware of booking based on this early information. Note that the IPCDN 
scheduled slot for the last IETF (London) was changed after the 
announcement to the list, so a number of folks missed the working group 
session.

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn