Subject: [ipcdn] bpi+ mib 06

From: Stuart Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:54:35 -0500

Attached is the list of changes which
were incorporated into bpi+ mib 06.
Rev 06 is planned to be the last call
for this MIB.  

Rev 06 will be posted on the ietf
web-site shortly.
-- 
Stuart Green
Nortel Networks / ARRIS Group Inc.

BPI+ MIB (06 version) 11/21/01 - Changes Since 4/17/01 (05 version)
[email-masked]

MIB Changes:
-----------

1) Added docsBpi2CRLTable for future (Phase 1 only) CMTS CRL implementation.
Currently, this table is NOT required to be implemented.

2) docsBpi2CmtsAuthBpkmCmCertValid - added 3 new encodings and changed 
description

3) docsBpi2CmtsAuthTable, docsBpi2CmtsAuthEntry - modified description
for retaining entries

4) docsBpi2CmtsIpMulticastMapTable description change to specify
action on overlapping ip addresses

5) docsBpi2CmIpMulticastMapTable description change for removal of
entries upon reception of an sa map reject 

6) docsBpi2CmIpMulticastSAId description modified for SAId of 0

7) docsBpi2CmtsTEKReset description modified to properly describe multiple
TEK situations

8) docsBpi2CmTEKSAType, docsBpi2CmtsTEKSAType, & docsBpi2CmtsIpMulticastSAType
description modified for the "none" case.  docsBpi2CmtsTEKSAType and
docsBpi2CmtsIpMulticastSAType additionally modified for BPI mode

9) removed reference to GMT for docsBpi2CodeMfgCodeAccessStart,
docsBpi2CodeMfgCvcAccessStart, docsBpi2CodeCoSignerCodeAccessStart, and
docsBpi2CodeCoSignerCvcAccessStart, since dateAndTime requires the use of
local time.

10) docsBpi2CmPublicKey and docsBpi2CmtsAuthCmPublicKey description
contained an incorrect reference for PKCS #1

11) minor description clarifications for: docsBpi2CmAuthGraceTime, 
docsBpi2CmAuthWaitTimeout, docsBpi2CmtsAuthCmGraceTime,
docsBpi2CmtsDefaultSelfSignedManufCertTrust,
docsBpi2CmtsCheckCertValidityPeriods,
docsBpi2CmtsCACertSubject, and docsBpi2CmtsCACertIssuer

12) added "since reboot" and "since entry creation" to a number of 
descriptions

13) docsBpi2CmIpMulticastSAMapRejectErrorCode and
docsBpi2CmtsIpMulticastSAMapRejectErrorCode - removed "unknown" encoding
per BPI-N-01055

14) docsBpi2CmtsAuthCmReset - minor description modified for BPI+/BPI modes

15) docsBpi2CmtsTEKReset - minor description change for multicast

16) docsBpi2CmtsIpMulticastMask - fixed error in description

17) Updated postal information

18) changed timestamp and added description summary

RFC Changes:
-----------

1) Updated postal information

2) Updated references to BPI, BPI+, RFI, and OSS specs.  See [16]..[19]

3) Added CRL table/object description

4) RFC boilerplating