Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN Agenda in Salt Lake City

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:10:30 -0500

Folks,

The IPCDN WG will meet in Salt Lake City, UT on Monday, December 10th, 
2001, between 3:30pm-5:30pm local time. See 
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_52.txt> for more IETF agenda information.

(I am copying the docsis-oss list as a courtesy, to invite the folks in the 
DOCSIS world to contribute and comment.)

NOTE: Some of the links below won't work until the IETF folks post the 
draft to their website. I may post the later drafts to a company website 
later this week.

The topics I would hope to see covered include the following:

* RFC 2670 (RF Interface MIB) updates
  submitted to IETF; will be 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-01.txt>
  would like to submit for working group last-call
  authors will present on DOCSIS 2.0 (15 minutes) and on its impact to the 
RF MIB (20 minutes)

* DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB update
  submitted to IETF; will be 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-03.txt>
  working group last-call completed on 11/21 with two comments; changes in 
version -03 to address both comments

* DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-06.txt>
  currently in working group last-call

* DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-04.txt>
  currently in working group last-call

* BPI+ MIB update
  submitted to IETF; will be 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-06.txt>
  would like to submit for working group last-call

* DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications update
  not updated in time for deadline

* RFC 2669 (DOCSIS Cable Device MIB) updates
  not updated in time for deadline

* Future direction for the Euromodem MIBs

* WG charter revision update

Authors: could you let Andy Valentine and I know if you are working on a 
presentation? if so, who will be presenting it, and how much time is 
required? I need to close the IPCDN meeting agenda by close of business 
December 4th.

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn