Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN powerpoint slides for Monday Dec 10

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:48:01 -0500

Folks,

Below are the powerpoint slides that we plan to use at the IPCDN WG meeting 
in Salt Lake City on Monday (3:30-5:30PM MT).

Note: last minute corrections are still possible.

Note that Andrew Valentine will run today's meeting. Although I am in SLC 
right now, I have to travel home immediately due to a family emergency.

-- Rich

WG Status and Charter Revision
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-agenda-121001.ppt>

DOCSIS 2.0 and RFC 2670 (RF Interface MIB)
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsis20intro-121001.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-rfmibv2-121001.ppt>

DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisigmp-121001.ppt>

DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisqos-121001.ppt>

DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-subscribermgmt-121001.ppt>

BPI+ MIB
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-bpi+mib-121001.ppt>

Other MIBs (DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications, Cable Device MIB, Euromodem MIBs)
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-otherupdates-121001.ppt>

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn