Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN Agenda in Salt Lake City

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:04:41 -0500

Folks,

The IPCDN WG will meet in Salt Lake City, UT on Monday, December 10th, 
2001, between 3:30pm-5:30pm local time. See 
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_52.txt> for more IETF agenda information.

(I am copying the docsis-oss list as a courtesy, to invite the folks in the 
DOCSIS world to attend and contribute.)

Below is the working group agenda:

IP over Cable Data Network WG (dhc)

Monday, December 10 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS: Andrew Valentine <[email-masked]>
         Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

* Agenda bashing and administrivia

* RFC 2670 (RF Interface MIB) updates
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-01.txt>
  would like to start working group last-call on December 10, ending 
December 28
  authors will present on DOCSIS 2.0 (15 minutes) and on its impact to the 
RF MIB (20 minutes)

* DOCSIS Usage of RFC 2933 MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-03.txt>
  working group last-call completed for -02 on November 21 with two comments
  changes were made in version -03 to address both comments
  would like to submit to IESG after the IETF meeting

* DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-06.txt>
  currently in working group last-call, to be completed on December 10
  would like to submit to IESG after the IETF meeting

* DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-04.txt>
  currently in working group last-call, to be completed on December 10
  would like to submit to IESG after the IETF meeting

* BPI+ MIB update
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-06.txt>
  would like to start working group last-call on December 10, ending 
December 28

* DOCSIS 1.1 Notifications update
  not updated in time for deadline, still 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-01.txt>
  need to discuss overlap of objects in DOCS-IF-EXT-MIB with latest RFC 
2670 update

* RFC 2669 (DOCSIS Cable Device MIB) updates
  not updated in time for deadline, still 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-01.txt>
  need to discuss future directions for this draft

* Future direction for the Euromodem MIBs
  e.g. <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbdev-mib-00.txt>
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-dvbdev-mib-00.txt>

* WG charter revision update

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn