Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN working group update

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:49:50 -0600

Folks,

IETF early registration for the Yokohama meetings closes very soon. I will
be attending Sunday through Thursday and I hope you can make it as well. The
IPCDN working group will be meeting on the afternoon of Monday, July 15th.
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-54.html>

I hope to introduce Jean-Francois Mule as the new co-chair of the IPCDN
working group, as he will help share the load of running this working group.
Jean-Francois is currently a PacketCable architect at CableLabs, and brings
a lot of technical and MIB experience.

I also hope to discuss bringing the PacketCable/IPCablecom MIBs into our
working group. These MIBs were submitted before today's deadline (note that
the file names may change):

Title: Management Event MIB for PacketCable/IPCablecom MTAs
File Name: draft-ietf-pktc-ipcdn-eventmess-00.txt
Authors: Eugene Nechamkin & Wim De Ketelaere

Title: Network Control Signaling (NCS) Signaling MIB for
PacketCable/IPCablecom MTAs
File Name: draft-ietf-pktc-ipcdn-signaling-00.txt
Authors: Charles Schell; Satish Kumar; Sumanth Channabassappa

Title: Packetcable/IPCablecom MIB Framework
File Name: draft-ietf-pktc-ipcdn-mib-framework-00.txt
Authors: Sumanth Channabasappa and Wim De Ketelaere

Title: Multimedia Terminal Adapter (MTA) Management Information Base for
PacketCable 1.0 compliant devices
File Name: draft-osman-pktc-ipcdn-mtamib-00.txt
Authors: Eugene Nechamkin and Matt Osman

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn