Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN WG at Atlanta

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:46:41 -0600

Folks,

Jean-Francois and I plan to hold a two hour working group session for the
IPCDN WG in Atlanta. The precise block of time has not been confirmed yet.

Please forward any agenda requests to the working group co-chairs (copied
above) as soon as possible.

Note the deadlines for Internet draft submissions and pre-registration are
rapidly approaching.

October 28, Monday - Internet Draft cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission at 09:00 ET
October 29, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
November 4, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
November 8, Friday - Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
November 13, Wednesday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
November 14, Thursday - Working Group agendas by 12:00 ET
November 17-21 - 55th IETF Meeting in Atlanta, GA

See <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-55.html> for more details.

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn