Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN presentations from Atlanta IETF

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:02:59 -0700

Folks,

I plan to submit the following presentations from the November IETF meeting
in Atlanta by Monday:

<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn/ipcdn-agenda-112002.ppt>
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn/ipcdn-submgt-112002.ppt>
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn/ipcdn-cdmib-112002.ppt>

I have already corrected one inaccuracy in the first slide set (slide 6
about extending docsIfCmtsCmStatusValue), thanks to earlier feedback from
the DOCSIS community (particularly Matt Schmitt).

These slides have already been presented, but I am asking for input to make
sure that any other inaccuracies are not permanently archived.

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:42:23 -0700

Folks,

I made a few changes based on feedback so far today.

Slide 6: Bullet now reads -- Extend docsIfCmtsCmStatusValue to add
"operational" status? TBD...

Slide 5: Changed the CableLabs compliance statement from -06 to -02.

Thanks to Ian and Matt for the suggestions!

-- Rich 

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard
To: [email-masked] '
Cc: [email-masked] '; Woundy, Richard; [email-masked] '
Sent: 12/13/2002 7:02 AM
Subject: IPCDN presentations from Atlanta IETF

Folks,

I plan to submit the following presentations from the November IETF
meeting in Atlanta by Monday:

I have already corrected one inaccuracy in the first slide set (slide 6
about extending docsIfCmtsCmStatusValue), thanks to earlier feedback
from the DOCSIS community (particularly Matt Schmitt).

These slides have already been presented, but I am asking for input to
make sure that any other inaccuracies are not permanently archived.

-- Rich