Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN draft deadline for authors -- January 20th

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:10:12 -0700

Folks,

I am setting an IPCDN internet-draft submission deadline of January 20th,
particularly for the DOCSIS-related drafts. This will provide authors at
least two full weeks of editing time after the traditional year-end
holidays. It will also enable two or three weeks of review time prior to the
Interim WG meeting tentatively scheduled for February 12th or 13th.

The immediate goal for the DOCSIS drafts is starting working group
last-calls around January 20th, completing working group last-calls by early
February, and starting the IESG approval process for these drafts before the
San Francisco IETF meeting. I would also like to see the PacketCable MIB
errors that were pointed out by the MIB doctor fixed by this deadline, if at
all possible.

As a fellow IPCDN draft editor, I am holding myself to the same deadline.

Expired drafts that are not refreshed by January 20th will be re-assigned to
new authors. Note that in the Atlanta IPCDN WG meeting, our area director
encouraged the co-chairs to be far more aggressive with expired drafts than
is suggested by this slide:
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/02nov/slides/ipcdn-0/sld3.htm>.

Please be sure to submit new internet-drafts to <[email-masked]>,
and copy the IPCDN co-chairs. You might want to check
<http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-id-hints.html> for some draft review hints.

If there are issues with this schedule, or if you would like a review of
your draft prior to submission, please contact the co-chairs.

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn