Subject: [ipcdn] Default Value of docsQoSParamSetMaxConcatBurst

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:04:44 -0800

This may have been addressed already, but I would like to point out an
inconsistency related to the default value of docsQoSParamSetMaxConcatBurst
MIB.

The IPCDN QoS-MIB-02 spec currently sets the default value of this MIB to
'0'. This was consistent with 1.1 RFI spec in the past. However, Rusty's
recent ECN (RFI-N-02091) has explicitly changed the default of the Max
Concat Burst encoding to 1522. We need to update QoS MIB spec to reflect
this ECN.

Comment?

- Gordon

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: Patrick Michael-LZZ007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:20:38 -0500

We'll update the next version of the qos mib to match the current spec.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 3:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [ipcdn] Default Value of docsQoSParamSetMaxConcatBurst

Comment?

- Gordon