Subject: [ipcdn] Preliminary additional IPCDN working group website

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:30:21 -0700

Folks,

Here is a preliminary view of material for an additional IPCDN working group
website: <http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/>. Comments, and especially
corrections, would be welcome.

This is preliminary because (1) I am registering a different domain name
specifically for this website, and (2) I plan to move the material to a new
web server.

Some of the website content consists of links to pages related to IPCDN and
other specification/standards organizations.

The following content, however, is specific to this site and hopefully very
helpful to the working group:

- Meeting materials for the IPCDN working group (going back to 1996)
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/meetings.html>
- Revision of charter and milestones (for the charter update discussion)
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/charter-update.html>
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/milestones.html>
- RFCs from the IPCDN working group
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn-rfcs.html>
- Internet Drafts for IPCDN (including authors, comments, and expirations)
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn-ids.html>
- Hints for writing Internet Drafts in the IPCDN working group (work in
progress)
<http://chrich.usg.ne.ipsvc.net/ipcdn-id-hints.html>

-- Rich Woundy, IPCDN co-chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:50:08 -0700

Folks,

I have registered the domain ipcdn.org, and the information from the
preliminary website below has been transferred to <http://www.ipcdn.org>.

There have been only a few updates to the site -- in particular, referencing
the IETF website for the Atlanta IPCDN slides, rather than hosting the
PowerPoint slides locally.

My next website project is to update the "Hints for writing Internet Drafts
in the IPCDN working group", <http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-id-hints.html>.
Note that the new IETF MIB boilerplate in now in effect.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 7:30 PM
To: [email-masked] '
Cc: [email-masked] '; Woundy, Richard
Subject: Preliminary additional IPCDN working group website

Folks,