Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN WG Updates

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:45:27 -0700

Folks,

The following two DOCSIS internet-drafts were submitted this week:
draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-08.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-08.txt>,
and draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-04.txt
<http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-04.txt>.

Also, all five existing CableHome internet drafts were updated, and a sixth
for a new CableHome QoS MIB was submitted this week.

draft-jones-cable-gateway-addressing-01.txt
draft-jones-cable-gateway-config-mib-01.txt
draft-jones-cable-gateway-device-mib-01.txt
draft-jones-cable-gateway-qos-mib-00.txt
draft-jones-cable-gateway-security-mib-01.txt
draft-jones-cable-gateway-tools-mib-01.txt

As a result, I have updated <http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-ids.html>. Note that
it may take a few business days from now until the internet-drafts are
posted.

I am also working with the authors of the DOCSIS Event Notification MIB and
the DOCSIS QoS MIB to get updated internet-drafts submitted by the middle of
next week. Note that the RFI MIB was refreshed in December.

That means we should be able to review at least four of the five DOCSIS MIBs
for working group last-call by the interim meeting in February. And
hopefully we should be able to get MIB doctor approval for the Subscriber
Management MIB shortly.

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn