Subject: [ipcdn] RE: Updating the IPCDN WG milestones

From: "Raftus, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:24:21 -0800

Hi,

The RF mib track looks fine to me.

Dave

************************************
David Raftus
Imedia Semiconductor
340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 202
Ottawa Canada  K2K 3A2

[email-masked]           
613.592.1052  ext 222
************************************               

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 2:35 PM
To: Alexander Katsnelson (E-mail); Charles Schell (E-mail); David Raftus
(E-mail); Doug Jones (E-mail); Eugene Nechamkin (E-mail); Howard Abramson
(E-mail); Junming Gao (E-mail); Matt Osman (E-mail); Michael Patrick
(E-mail); Satish Kumar (E-mail); Siripunkaw, Pak; Sumanth Channabasappa
(E-mail); William Murwin (E-mail); Wilson Sawyer (E-mail); Wim De Ketelaere
(E-mail); Woundy, Richard
Cc: IPCDN (E-mail); Jean-Francois Mule (E-mail)
Subject: Updating the IPCDN WG milestones

Authors,

Please provide your feedback by January 10th about whether the working group
milestones in <http://www.ipcdn.org/milestones.html> are reasonable to you.
The milestones enumerate deadlines for drafts, which is why we need your
feedback.

In some cases (PacketCable and CableHome MIBs in particular), we need your
assistance in setting realistic milestone dates.

With your input, the IPCDN co-chairs can complete the IPCDN re-chartering
process with the IESG.

-- Rich
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn