Subject: [ipcdn] Re: Proposal for an interim IPCDN working group meeting

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:04:04 -0500

Rich,

An interim meeting certainly has potential for being a good thing. TO
justify an interim, I think you (and the WG) need to make a case that
there will be sufficient "critical mass" at the interim to make it
useful. Also, it would be necessary to have an advance agenda so that
folks can decide whether its worth their while to attend, how much
time you will need, what documents will be the focus, etc. Also,
presumably some work needs to be done in advance of the meeting itself
(i.e., revise and/or submit new IDs). I would expect that the folks
with such work items would be clearly identified and would need to
commit to meeting appropriate deadlines in order for the WG meeting
itself to meet its goals.

Thomas
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn