Subject: [ipcdn] Final edits to draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-04.txt

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:02:10 -0700

Folks,

I made mostly editorial changes between the last posted version of the
updated DOCSIS Cable Device MIB, and the version I submitted to IETF, which
you can find at
<http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-04.txt>.

Besides some really minor editorial nits, I made the following tweaks:
- I increased the number of groups in the "Structure of the MIB" section
from seven to eight, and added a paragraph about the docsDevVacmAccessExt
group.
- I purged out Integer32 for InetPortNumber for the port number objects,
completely. No turning back. ;^)
- I added a MIB comment naming the OID for the old conformance statements.
- I changed the compliance DESCRIPTION for docsDevNmAccessGroupV2,
emphasizing that these objects are needed only for backward compatibility.
- I updated the LAST-UPDATED and REVISION clauses for the MIB.

The new draft should show up on the IETF reflectors in a few business days.

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn