Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN interim working group meeting, February 13th

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:35:21 -0700

Folks,

We are planning an IPCDN interim working group meeting on February 13th in
Louisville, CO.

<http://www.ipcdn.org/interim-announcement0.html>

There have been two recent planning updates to the interim meeting:
- We are meeting at the CableLabs facility.
- We have a proposed agenda (see below)

Please be sure to register for the IPCDN interim meeting using the email
procedure on the website above.

-- Rich

Agenda

I.   Agenda Bashing

(e.g. some folks are interested in discussing the DSG MIB)

II.  One-by-one DOCSIS MIB review (8am - 12pm noon)

Budget time: 30 minutes each

-         QoS MIB draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-07.txt

-         Cable Device MIB draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-04.txt

-         BPI+ MIB - updated draft to be published next week

-         Event Notification MIB draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-03.txt

-         RFI MIB draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-05.txt

-         Subscriber Management MIB draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-08.txt -
review of MIB doctor comments & resolution

III. CableHome (1pm - 2pm)

Budget time: 10-15 minutes each

Review of CableHome MIBs one-by-one for consideration by WG per last meeting
request. All MIBs were recently updated (and the initial QoS MIB was
submitted) in January 2003.

-         Security MIB draft-jones-cable-gateway-security-mib-01.txt

-         Configuration MIB draft-jones-cable-gateway-config-mib-01.txt

-         Device Management MIB draft-jones-cable-gateway-device-mib-01.txt

-         Address Mapping MIB
draft-jones-cable-gateway-addressing-mib-01.txt

-         Remote Diagnostic Tools MIB
draft-jones-cable-gateway-tools-mib-01.txt

-         CableHome QoS MIB draft-jones-cable-gateway-qos-mib-00.txt

IV. PacketCable MIBs (as time permits)

Review all IPCDN PacketCable MIBs, especially Wim's draft changes in
draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-01.txt.

V. WG San Francisco Agenda Prep & Next Steps

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn