Subject: [ipcdn] Proposed IPCDN WG agenda for San Francisco IETF meeting

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:48:19 -0700

Here's a preliminary agenda for the IPCDN WG meeting in Atlanta.

Please send suggested changes to the IPCDN mailing list and/or the
co-chairs.

IP over Cable Data Network WG (ipcdn)

Wednesday, March 19, at 1300-1500
=================================

CHAIRS: Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>
        Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

I.   Agenda bashing (5 minutes)

II.  Review of Interim Meeting (15 minutes)
      February 13 meeting, <http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html>
      Subsequent updates to DOCSIS MIBs
      ToS vs. DSCP discussion

III. One-by-one PacketCable/IPCablecom MIB review (60 minutes; 20 minutes
per draft)
      Management Event MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-01.txt>
      MTA MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-00.txt>
      Network Control Signaling MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-00.txt>

IV.  Acceptance of CableHome MIB submissions for WG (10 minutes)
      Address Mapping MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-addressing-mi
b-02.txt>
      Configuration MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-config-mib-02
.txt>
      Gateway Device MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-device-mib-02
.txt>
      CableHome QoS MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-qos-mib-01.tx
t>
      Security MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-security-mib-
02.txt>
      Remote Diagnostic Tools MIB
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-cable-gateway-tools-mib-02.
txt>

V.   DOCSIS Set-Top Gateway Discussion (10 minutes?)
      Discussion TBD
      See <http://www.cablemodem.com/downloads/specs/SP-DSG-I01-020228.pdf>

VI.  WG Administration (5 minutes)
      Re-charter progress
      Next steps

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN co-chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:51:35 -0700

Folks,

I forgot to mention below that I need to post an official IPCDN meeting
agenda by Thursday March 13th -- so please send your comments by close of
business Wednesday if at all possible.

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 6:48 PM
To: IPCDN WG (E-mail)
Cc: Jean-Francois Mule (E-mail); Woundy, Richard
Subject: Proposed IPCDN WG agenda for San Francisco IETF meeting

AGENDA: