Subject: [ipcdn] Recent updates to the IPCDN website (May 9)

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:42:00 -0600

Folks,

I made the following updates to the IPCDN website, www.ipcdn.org.

First, I updated the list of internet-drafts, due to the new drafts
submitted for PacketCable/IPCablecom: <http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-ids.html>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-01.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-01.txt>
<http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-02.txt> (will
be posted on IETF soon)

Second, I updated the IPCDN Hints page to point to the MIB Security
Considerations URL:
<http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-id-hints.html>

Third, I updated the list of meetings to point to San Francisco meeting
material on the IETF website:
<http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html>

Fourth, I added CableHome 1.1 information, including the CableHome QoS MIB,
to the charter revision:
<http://www.ipcdn.org/charter-update.html>

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn