Subject: [ipcdn] WGLC of the DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:57:51 -0600

Folks,

I would like to start the working group last call for the DOCSIS Subscriber
Management MIB,
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-12.txt>
. The last call is scheduled to end on August 18th.

Please send comments (both positive and negative) to the [email-masked]
mailing list reflector.

-- Richard Woundy and Jean-Francois Mule, IPCDN Co-Chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [ipcdn] draft -12 of subscriber management MIB

I posted the draft on the IPCDN website,
<http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-12.txt>.

As soon as it is also posted on the IETF website, we will start a two-week
WG last call...

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ipcdn] draft -12 of subscriber management MIB

On Friday, at Jean-Francois' request,  I went ahead and submitted the -12
draft of the Docsis Subscriber Management MIB. It should be appearing soon
through the usual IETF publication process, as well as on the ipcdn web
site.

It is still lacking final text on the IPv4/IPv6 question, although recent
emails suggest that we are converging on wording. I'll republish with that
wording as soon as we've reached consensus.

The new draft also attempts to address a question from Kirk Friedman
regarding 'interface' usage.

Please review and get comments to me and to the WG mailing list.

- Wilson Sawyer

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn