Subject: [ipcdn] draft -12 of subscriber management MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:41:27 -0400

On Friday, at Jean-Francois' request,  I went ahead and submitted the -12
draft of the Docsis Subscriber Management MIB. It should be appearing soon
through the usual IETF publication process, as well as on the ipcdn web
site.

It is still lacking final text on the IPv4/IPv6 question, although recent
emails suggest that we are converging on wording. I'll republish with that
wording as soon as we've reached consensus.

The new draft also attempts to address a question from Kirk Friedman
regarding 'interface' usage.

Please review and get comments to me and to the WG mailing list.

- Wilson Sawyer

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:53:20 -0600

I posted the draft on the IPCDN website,
<http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-12.txt>.

As soon as it is also posted on the IETF website, we will start a two-week
WG last call...

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ipcdn] draft -12 of subscriber management MIB

- Wilson Sawyer