Subject: [ipcdn] rf mib draftv7

From: "Raftus, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:13:19 -0700

Hi Natalia,
 
Attached is draft v7 of the rf mib, intended to update draft v6 for the next
6 month period. Would you mind taking the necessary steps to perform the
upgrade?
 
For the Docsis community, there are outstanding questions regarding some of
the proposed objects. This has resulted in changes related to these objects
being delayed until v8. In additoon to the mib, the attached zip file
contains a document listing all proposed changes to the mib and their
implementation status.
 
Thanks,
Dave
 
************************************
David Raftus
Software Manager
Terayon Communications Canada
340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 202
Ottawa Canada  K2K 3A2
 
[email-masked]           
613.592.1052  ext 222
************************************               

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary,
privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the intended recipient), or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information.  Also, please
indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error
and delete the copy you received.  Thank you.