Subject: [ipcdn] Issue#16 IPCDN RF MIBv2

From: "Eduardo Cardona" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:07:25 -0600

Hi all, 

Attached is a summary of the issue #16 discussions being held in the
past months.

The added counter objects to docsIfCmtsCmStatusTable   

Please review mainly items which are the ones that need resolution 

2.      Applicability: Advantages and disadvantages
1.      Proposal

We need to come up to know if "Nice to have" goes and MUST be consensus
in the final wording. Let me know if I capture most of the
considerations in Item 2, or if I miss interpreted some participants
appreciations.

Would like to have OSS RFI reflector comments in possible open issues at
the spec level. (1.0 CMs in QOS mibs)

During the day I will post documents for the other issues 

I will try to open  
Thanks

Eduardo