Subject: [ipcdn] Recent updates to the IPCDN website (October 27)

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:21:24 -0700

Folks,

I made the following updates to the IPCDN website, www.ipcdn.org.

First, I updated the list of internet-drafts, due to the many new drafts
recently submitted (BPI+ MIB, Cable Device MIB, DOCSIS 2.0 RF MIB, DOCSIS
QoS MIB, Subscriber Management MIB, PacketCable/IPCablecom Management Event
MIB, MTA MIB, and NCS Signaling MIB):
<http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-ids.html>

Note: the DOCSIS 2.0 RF MIB was submitted just after the IETF
internet-drafts submission deadline, so it will be longer until it is
updated on the IETF website than the other drafts.

Second, I updated the IPCDN Hints page for additional MIB guidelines (MIB
review tools, textual conventions, SMIv2 errata), and to clean up the
document templates (Word, NROFF, and XML):
<http://www.ipcdn.org/ipcdn-id-hints.html>

Third, I updated the list of meetings to include the Minneapolis meeting
date (November 11):
<http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html>

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn