Subject: [ipcdn] RE: [Disman] WG last call on draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-01.txt

From: "Eduardo Cardona" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:24:53 -0600

A comment,  

Eduardo
> We Will be ok with the disman group decision in this matter,
>
> </edo>
...

Ok, but we do appreciate ipcdn's input.  We need to be sure the end
result meets their needs.

<edo>
In my opinion Holes would be better, It minimizes objects maintenance
from the vender POV plus applications are developed (sub-setted) around
the minimal compliance. Although some read-only can be benefitial.

pingCtlType, pingCtlByPassRouteTable  read-only indicates
characteristics of how  function is implemented
pingMaxConcurrentRequests, pingCtlDataFill    can be removed  --implicit
or not required minimal compliance

Others in IPCDN group may have a different perception. Comments?
</edo>

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn