Subject: [ipcdn] WGLC on draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-04.txt

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:59:21 -0600

Rich and I would like to start another WGLC last call on this ID.
Please send your comments to the authors and the ipcdn list by August 10
(extended 3 week WGLC due to the IETF meeting).

Jean-Francois.
 IPCDN co-chair.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:10 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [ipcdn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-04.txt
> 
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the 
> IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title		: Multimedia Terminal Adapter (MTA) Management 
> 			  Information Base for PacketCable and 
> IPCablecom 
> 			  compliant devices
> 	Author(s)	: E. Nechamkin, J. Mule
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-04.txt
> 	Pages		: 51
> 	Date		: 2004-7-20
> 	
> This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
> for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
> In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for 
> SNMP- based management of PacketCable and IPCablecom 
> compliant Multimedia 
> Terminal Adapter devices.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtam
ib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn