Subject: [ipcdn] Last Call: 'Management Information Base for Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) Cable Modem Termination Systems for Subscriber Management' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:44:32 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP over Cable Data Network WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'Management Information Base for Data Over Cable Service Interface 
   Specification (DOCSIS) Cable Modem Termination Systems for Subscriber 
   Management '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-08-06 
(note: some extra time (3 weeks) because IETF 60 is coming up).

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-subscriber-mib-14.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn