Subject: [ipcdn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:43:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Radio Frequency (RF) Interface Management Information Base 
			  for DOCSIS 2.0 compliant RF interfaces
	Author(s)	: D. Raftus, E. Cardona
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt
	Pages		: 130
	Date		: 2004-7-22
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
   In particular, it defines a set of managed objects for SNMP-based 
   management of the Radio Frequency (RF) interfaces for systems 
   compliant with the Data Over Cable Service Interface Specifications 
   (DOCSIS). 
 
   This document revises RFC 2670.  Please see section 10 for a 
   description of the changes from RFC 2670. 
 
   This memo is a product of the IPCDN working group within the 
   Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and should 
   be addressed to the working group's mailing list at [email-masked] 
   and/or the authors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn