Subject: [ipcdn] WGLC on draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-05

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:00:05 -0600

Rich and I would like to start another WGLC last call on this ID.
Please send your comments to the authors and the ipcdn list by August 10
(extended 3 week WGLC due to the IETF meeting).

Rich and Jean-Francois.
 IPCDN co-chairs.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:10 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [ipcdn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-05.txt
> 
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the 
> IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title		: Network-Based Call Signaling (NCS) 
> Signaling MIB for 
> 			  PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia 
> Terminal 
> 			  Adapters (MTAs)
> 	Author(s)	: G. Beacham, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-05.txt
> 	Pages		: 55
> 	Date		: 2004-7-20
> 	
> This memo defines the Signaling Management Information Base (MIB)  
> for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
> In particular, it provides a common data and format representation  
> for PacketCable/IPCablecom compliant Multimedia Terminal Adapter  
> devices.  
> This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is compliant to 
> the SNMP SMIv2.  The set of objects are consistent with the SNMP 
> framework and existing SNMP standards.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-sign
aling-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn