Subject: [ipcdn] Meeting minutes and slides from IPCDN meeting in San Diego

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:19:36 -0400

Folks,
 
I posted the presentation slides and preliminary meeting minutes on the
IPCDN website http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html
<http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html> . Thanks go to Jean-Francois for
gathering the slides, and Greg Nakanishi for submitting the meeting minutes.
 
I think the slides are ready to submit, but I think I need to edit the
minutes slightly (e.g. complete English sentences). If there are any
comments on the slides or minutes, please send them to me ASAP. I have a 9/3
absolute deadline, and I don't want to wait until then...
 
-- Rich
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn