Subject: [ipcdn] Meeting minutes and slides from IPCDN meeting in San Diego

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:19:36 -0400

Folks,
 
I posted the presentation slides and preliminary meeting minutes on the
IPCDN website http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html
<http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings.html> . Thanks go to Jean-Francois for
gathering the slides, and Greg Nakanishi for submitting the meeting minutes.
 
I think the slides are ready to submit, but I think I need to edit the
minutes slightly (e.g. complete English sentences). If there are any
comments on the slides or minutes, please send them to me ASAP. I have a 9/3
absolute deadline, and I don't want to wait until then...
 
-- Rich
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:03:44 -0400

Folks,
 
I posted the edited meeting minutes on the IPCDN website at
<http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings/ipcdn-minutes-080304.html>
http://www.ipcdn.org/meetings/ipcdn-minutes-080304.html. Please send
comments to me by close of business Tuesday, since I plan to submit the
minutes to the IETF by Wednesday morning. Thanks.
 
-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:20 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Wijnen, Bert (Bert)'; 'Jean-Francois Mule'; Woundy, Richard
Subject: Meeting minutes and slides from IPCDN meeting in San Diego

Folks,

 
-- Rich