Subject: [ipcdn] status of ipcdn DOCSIS RFIv2 mib - 2670bis

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:56:32 -0600

This note provides a brief status update on the ipcdn DOCSIS RFIv2
mib Internet-Draft. It is also a follow-up from the IETF meeting #60 in
San Diego.

--- Brief status
The current ID is draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11. 
 
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt
A working group last call was issued on 1/23/2004 and ended on 2/6/2004.
The authors believe that draft 11 does address all the wg comments as
well as AD review comments from Bert. Based on the input received this
week from the authors and the current editor Eduardo, no new comments
have been received since the ID was revised at the end of July 2004.

--- San Diego wg meeting follow-up
Based on our meeting minutes at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/04aug/171.htm#rfimib , we wanted to ping
the mailing list to see if another WGLC is needed. If you think a second
WGLC should be issued, please let the ipcdn wg know by sending an email
to the list by Wednesday October 13, 5pm ET.

--- Next steps
Pending wg consensus that a new WGLC is not needed and no objection to
move this ID forward, it is the wg chairs intent to submit the ID for
publication/IESG review to Bert.

Rich and Jean-Francois.
IPCDN co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:54:37 -0600

Just to close the loop on this mib, we received no comments on this
post. It is therefore our intent to request its publication.

-- Rich and Jean-Francois.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jean-Francois Mule 
> Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:57 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Eduardo Cardona; [email-masked]
> Subject: [ipcdn] status of ipcdn DOCSIS RFIv2 mib - 2670bis
> 
> 
> 

--- Next steps

Rich and Jean-Francois.
IPCDN co-chairs