Subject: [ipcdn] Draft Agenda for the IETF#61 IPCDN Nov 9 2004 meeting in Washington DC

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:18:12 -0600

Here's a proposed agenda for the IPCDN WG meeting in Washington DC.
Comments appreciated.

 IP over Cable Data Network WG (ipcdn)
 IETF #61

 TUESDAY, November 9, 2004, from 1300 to 1400
 =============================================
 
 Chairs:
   Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>
   Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

 AGENDA:
 
 I.   Agenda Bashing

 II.  Administration
      Review WG Charter & milestones update
      http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipcdn-charter.html 
      Except may be for the PacketCable/IPCableCom MTA event MIB, we
have met or are very close to meet our wg milestones for September 2004.

 III. IPCDN DOCSIS mibs
    
      Discuss latest status of all DOCSIS mibs
      Discuss IESG comments

    o DOCSIS BPI+ MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-14.txt

    o DOCSIS QoS MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-10.txt

    o RF MIB v2
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt

    o DOCSIS Event Notification MIB 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-04.
txt

    o DOCSIS Cable Device MIB version 2
    We are hitting a roadblock on the cable dev mib and need a new ID
editor.
http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-06.txt

 IV. IPCablecom/PacketCable Submissions
    o MTA MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-05.txt

    o Signaling MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-07.t
xt 

 V. Next steps

Let us know what else you would like to see covered in our 1h meeting
(in addition to, or in lieu of the current proposed items).

-- Richard Woundy and Jean-Francois Mule, IPCDN co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn