Subject: [ipcdn] Agenda for the IETF#61 IPCDN Nov 9 2004 meeting in Washington DC

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:17:37 -0700

IP over Cable Data Network WG (ipcdn)
 IETF #61

 TUESDAY, November 9, 2004, from 1300 to 1400
 =============================================
 
 Chairs:
   Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>
   Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

 AGENDA:
 
 I.   Agenda Bashing

 II.  Administration
      Review WG Charter & milestones update
      http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipcdn-charter.html 

 III. IPCDN DOCSIS mibs
    
      Discuss latest status of all DOCSIS mibs
      Discuss IESG comments

    o DOCSIS BPI+ MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-14.txt

    o DOCSIS QoS MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-qos-mib-10.txt

    o RF MIB v2
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-11.txt

    o DOCSIS Event Notification MIB 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-04.
txt

    o DOCSIS Cable Device MIB version 2
http://www.ipcdn.org/drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-06.txt

 IV. IPCablecom/PacketCable Submissions
    o MTA MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-05.txt

    o Signaling MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-07.t
xt 

 V. Next steps

-- Richard Woundy and Jean-Francois Mule, IPCDN co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn