Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN meeting in IETF #62 and Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting inMinneapolis, MN

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:51:43 -0700

We will have an ipcdn wg meeting at the next IETF in Minneapolis.
  Please provide us with any agenda item you would like to cover at the
meeting.

  Given the last wg meeting minutes and the open work items, I propose
that:
    - we spend quite a bit of time discussing the open issues on the
DOCSIS cable device mib v2 (Kevin Marez will have posted an updated ID
by then, addressed a number of mib doctor comments and it would be wise
to use face time to advance this important MIB module).
    - we discuss and try to close any remaining issues on the
PacketCable MTA and Sig MIB modules
    - review the status of other wg items that have not been updated and
determine the next steps (charter update in particular).

Comments, input welcome.
-- Rich and Jean-Francois 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF
Meeting inMinneapolis, MN 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting 
in Minneapolis, MN:

February 14th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, February
14th at 9:00 AM ET. 
As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" 
must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be
processed or announced. 
WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, February 7th at 9:00 AM
ET.

February 21st: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by
Monday, February 21st 
at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not 
be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced, and
will have to be 
resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. The
Secretariat will 
begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, March 7th at
9:00 AM ET, 
but may not post or announce them until Monday, March 14th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, 
then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 62nd IETF 
Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-62.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn