Subject: [ipcdn] smidiff diagnostics for draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt (part 3)

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:43:22 -0700

Hi -

Continuing with the smidiff diagnostics, with my comments interspered:

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1576 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterLLCProtocolType' changed
rfc2669.txt:970 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterLLCProtocolType'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1597 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterLLCProtocol' changed
rfc2669.txt:985 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterLLCProtocol'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1610 [5] {units-added} units added to `docsDevFilterLLCMatches'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1623 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDefault'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1623 [3] {defval-added} default value added to `docsDevFilterIpDefault'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1623 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpDefault' changed
rfc2669.txt:1014 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDefault'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1648 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpTable'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1648 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpTable' changed
rfc2669.txt:1029 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpTable'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1713 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpEntry'
rfc2669.txt:1079 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpEntry'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1758 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpIndex'
rfc2669.txt:1124 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpIndex'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1768 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpStatus'
rfc2669.txt:1134 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpStatus'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1787 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpControl'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1787 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpControl' changed
rfc2669.txt:1158 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpControl'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1817 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpIfIndex'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1817 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpIfIndex' changed
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1817 [5] {ref-added} reference added to `docsDevFilterIpIfIndex'
rfc2669.txt:1182 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpIfIndex'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1839 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDirection'
rfc2669.txt:1196 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDirection'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1859 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpBroadcast'
rfc2669.txt:1216 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpBroadcast'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1870 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpSaddr'
rfc2669.txt:1227 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpSaddr'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1883 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpSmask'
rfc2669.txt:1240 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpSmask'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1895 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDaddr'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1895 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpDaddr' changed
rfc2669.txt:1252 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDaddr'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1914 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDmask'
rfc2669.txt:1270 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDmask'
   --> ok, but s/must/MUST/ in DESCRIPTION clause

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1926 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpProtocol'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1926 [5] {ref-added} reference added to `docsDevFilterIpProtocol'
rfc2669.txt:1282 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpProtocol'
   --> ok, but I think the REFERENCE is incorrect; the file at that URL covers values outside the
   0..256 range permitted by this object-type's syntax.

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1938 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpSourcePortLow'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1938 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpSourcePortLow' changed
rfc2669.txt:1293 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpSourcePortLow'
   --> ok, but I think the REFERENCE that was put on docsDevFilterIpProtocol belongs here

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1950 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpSourcePortHigh'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1950 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpSourcePortHigh' changed
rfc2669.txt:1305 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpSourcePortHigh'
   --> ok, but I think the REFERENCE that was put on docsDevFilterIpProtocol belongs here

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1967 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDestPortLow'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1967 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpDestPortLow' changed
rfc2669.txt:1322 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDestPortLow'
   --> ok, but I think the REFERENCE that was put on docsDevFilterIpProtocol belongs here

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1979 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpDestPortHigh'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1979 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterIpDestPortHigh' changed
rfc2669.txt:1334 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpDestPortHigh'
   --> ok, but I think the REFERENCE that was put on docsDevFilterIpProtocol belongs here

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1991 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpMatches'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1991 [5] {units-added} units added to `docsDevFilterIpMatches'
rfc2669.txt:1346 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpMatches'
   -> ok, but the SYNTAX needs to be ZeroBasedCounter32, per MIB review guidelines
   section 4.6.1.2.  This doesn't change anything on the wire, so it's a permissible
   SYNTAX change.  (This comment applies to ALL zero-based counters in the document.)

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2002 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpTos'
rfc2669.txt:1356 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpTos'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2019 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpTosMask'
rfc2669.txt:1373 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpTosMask'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2029 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpContinue'
rfc2669.txt:1383 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpContinue'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2040 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterIpPolicyId'
rfc2669.txt:1394 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterIpPolicyId'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2065 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyTable'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2065 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterPolicyTable' changed
rfc2669.txt:1413 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyTable'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2103 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyEntry'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2103 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterPolicyEntry' changed
rfc2669.txt:1450 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyEntry'
   --> ok, but s/must/MUST/ in DESCRIPTION

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2127 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyIndex'
rfc2669.txt:1476 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyIndex'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2134 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyId'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2134 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterPolicyId' changed
rfc2669.txt:1483 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyId'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2153 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyStatus'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2153 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterPolicyStatus' changed
rfc2669.txt:1499 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyStatus'
   --> ok, but note from the MIB review guidelines page 23:
     - The DESCRIPTION clause of the status column MUST specify which
       columnar objects (if any) have to be set to valid values before
       the row can be activated.  If any objects in cascading tables
       have to be populated with related data before the row can be
       activated, then this MUST also be specified.
   This should be checked for any other RowStatus objects in the i-d.

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2163 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterPolicyPtr'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2163 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterPolicyPtr' changed
rfc2669.txt:1508 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterPolicyPtr'
   --> ok, but the "must" seems a bit odd.  Is MUST intended?  It's not clear whether
   a statement that strong is needed.

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2199 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosTable'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2199 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterTosTable' changed
rfc2669.txt:1538 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosTable'
   --> ok, but what's "&amp;" doing in the formatted text?

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2234 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosEntry'
rfc2669.txt:1561 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosEntry'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2250 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosIndex'
rfc2669.txt:1582 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosIndex'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2260 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosStatus'
rfc2669.txt:1592 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosStatus'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2279 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosAndMask'
rfc2669.txt:1606 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosAndMask'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2289 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterTosOrMask'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2289 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterTosOrMask' changed
rfc2669.txt:1617 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterTosOrMask'
   --> ok, but the changed DESCRIPTION is no more helpful than the original.
   Also, the representation of the bitwise operations is not consistent with
   the conventions used in the DESCRIPTION of docsDevFilterTosTable

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2308 [3] {defval-added} default value added to `docsDevCpeEnroll'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2308 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeEnroll' changed
rfc2669.txt:1640 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeEnroll'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2333 [3] {defval-added} default value added to `docsDevCpeIpMax'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2333 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeIpMax' changed
rfc2669.txt:1657 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeIpMax'
   --> Though adding a DEFVAL is ok, I'm concerned that the DEFVAL added is different
   from the default value given in the DESCRIPTION in RFC 2669.  Was there an error?

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2350 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevCpeTable'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2350 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeTable' changed
rfc2669.txt:1673 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeTable'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2373 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevCpeEntry'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2373 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeEntry' changed
rfc2669.txt:1690 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeEntry'
   --> ok, though splitting the persistance behaviour between this and docsDevCpeTable
   makes things less clear than they otherwise might be, since this DESCRIPTION
   explicitly forbids behaviour permitted by the DESCRIPTION of docsDevCpeTable.

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2412 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for `docsDevCpeIp'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2412 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeIp' changed
rfc2669.txt:1720 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeIp'
   --> the added DESCRIPTION text needs to be put into 2119-speak, e.g., something like:
       Attempts to set all zeros or all ones address values MUST be
       rejected.

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2423 [2] {named-number-removed} named number `other' removed from type used in
`docsDevCpeSource'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2423 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevCpeSource'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2423 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeSource' changed
rfc2669.txt:1728 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeSource'
   --> removing a value from an enumeration isn't one of the permitted changes,
   as far as I know.  You can use conformance statements to say that the value other(1)
   need not be supported (using WRITE-SYNTAX and READ-SYNTAX).

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2444 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevCpeStatus'
rfc2669.txt:1749 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeStatus'
   --> ok

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2588 [5] {node-added} node `docsDevNotifications' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:306 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevIgmpModeControl' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:334 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevMaxCpe' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:544 [5] {node-added} column `docsDevNmAccessTrapVersion' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:700 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevSwServerAddressType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:713 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevSwServerAddress' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:740 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevSwServerTransportProtocol' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:893 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerDhcpAddressType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:908 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerDhcpAddress' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:919 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerTimeAddressType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:929 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerTimeAddress' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:939 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerConfigTftpAddressType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:954 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevServerConfigTftpAddress' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1418 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevEvSyslogAddressType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1434 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevEvSyslogAddress' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:1446 [5] {node-added} scalar `docsDevEvThrottleThresholdExceeded' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2460 [5] {node-added} table `docsDevCpeInetTable' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2489 [5] {node-added} row `docsDevCpeInetEntry' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2524 [5] {node-added} column `docsDevCpeInetType' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2532 [5] {node-added} column `docsDevCpeInetAddr' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2552 [5] {node-added} column `docsDevCpeInetSource' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2568 [5] {node-added} column `docsDevCpeInetRowStatus' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2870 [5] {node-added} node `docsDevGroupsV2' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2871 [5] {node-added} node `docsDevCompliancesV2' has been added
   --> additions are ok, will comment separately on any details

draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2692 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevNmAccessGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2692 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevNmAccessGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1861 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevNmAccessGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2716 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevSoftwareGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2716 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevSoftwareGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1876 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevSoftwareGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2737 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevServerGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2737 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevServerGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1890 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevServerGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2764 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevEventGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2764 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevEventGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1909 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevEventGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2793 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevFilterGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2793 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevFilterGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1931 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevFilterGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2842 [5] {status-change} legal status change from `current' to `deprecated' for
`docsDevCpeGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:2842 [5] {description-changed} description of `docsDevCpeGroup' changed
rfc2669.txt:1977 [6] {previous-definition} previous definition of `docsDevCpeGroup'
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3321 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevBaseIgmpGroup' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3331 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevBaseMaxCpeGroup' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3346 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevNmAccessExtGroup' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3361 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevSoftwareGroupV2' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3377 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevServerGroupV2' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3399 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevEventGroupV2' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3425 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevFilterLLCGroup' has been added
draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt:3443 [5] {node-added} group `docsDevInetCpeGroup' has been added
   --> ok, though some of the DESCRIPTIONs are a bit funky.  (For example, the
   capitalized "Mandatory" seems like it's trying to do something like a 2119
   keyword.)

This is the end of the smidiff diagnostics.

Randy

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn