Subject: [ipcdn] Protocol Action: 'Event Notification Management Information Base for DOCSIS Compliant Cable Modems and Cable Modem Termination Systems' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:28:50 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Event Notification Management Information Base for DOCSIS Compliant Cable 
   Modems and Cable Modem Termination Systems '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-docsisevent-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

Technical Summary
 
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for SNMP-
  based event notification management of DOCSIS compliant Cable Modems
  and Cable Modem Termination Systems.  This MIB is defined as an
  extension to the DOCSIS Cable Device MIB.

  This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is compliant to the
  SMIv2.  The set of objects is consistent with the SNMP framework and
  existing SNMP standards.

Working Group Summary
 
  The Working Group has consensus to publish this document as a
  Proposed STandard.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Harrie Hazewinkel
  and Bert Wijnen.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn