Subject: [ipcdn] Agenda for the IETF#63 IPCDN meeting, Mon 8/1/2005 in Paris

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:33:33 -0600

The ipcdn wg has a scheduled working session at next IETF on MONDAY,
August 1, 2005, from 9-10am.
See http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_63.txt

We have about 5 documents left in our WG charter and we will use the 1
hour time as a working session to discuss open issues. There will be no
slides for this meeting (we will use text from emails summarizing open
issues in the working session).

Below is a proposed agenda, let us know if you have any comments. I will
wait until Friday 9am MT to send the final agenda out for posting.

 IP over Cable Data Network WG (ipcdn)
 IETF #63

 MONDAY, August 1, 2005, from 0900-1000
 ==========================================
 
 Chairs:
   Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>
   Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

 AGENDA:
 
 I.   Agenda Bashing

 II.  Administration
      
 III. IPCDN DOCSIS mibs
    
    o DOCSIS Cable Device MIB version 2
      draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt
      Editors: Kevin Marez & Rich Woundy
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-device-mibv2-09.txt

    o RF MIB v2
      draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-13.txt
      Editor: Eduardo Cardona
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-13.txt

 IV. IPCablecom/PacketCable Submissions

    o MTA MIB
      draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-06.txt

    o Signaling MIB
      draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-08.txt 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-08.t
xt 

    o Management Event MIB
      draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-04.txt
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-04.t
xt

 V. Next steps

-- Richard Woundy and Jean-Francois Mule, IPCDN co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn