Subject: [ipcdn] FW: RFC 4131 on Management Information Base for Data Over Cable S ervice Interface Specification (DOCSIS) Cable Modems and Cable Modem Term ination Systems for Baseline Privacy Plus

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:31:39 +0200

Congrats to the authors/editors and thanks to all who contributed.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 21:31
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4131 on Management Information Base for Data Over Cable
Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) Cable Modems and Cable Modem
Termination Systems for Baseline Privacy Plus

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4131

        Title:      Management Information Base for
                    Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification
                    (DOCSIS) Cable Modems and Cable Modem Termination
                    Systems for Baseline Privacy Plus
        Author(s):  S. Green, K. Ozawa, E. Cardona, Ed., A. Katsnelson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      85
        Characters: 183091
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipcdn-bpiplus-mib-15.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4131.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines a set of managed objects for Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP) based management of the Baseline Privacy
Plus features of DOCSIS 1.1 and DOCSIS 2.0 (Data-over-Cable Service
Interface Specification) compliant Cable Modems and Cable Modem
Termination Systems.

This document is a product of the IP Over Cable Data Network Working
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn