Subject: [ipcdn] RE: MTA MIB draft06 - AD comment #39

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:58:59 -0600

# Comment 40
>From Randy
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipcdn/current/msg01600.html
Duplicate of Comment 31.

# Comment 41
>From Randy, thread with subject title "[ipcdn] pktcMtaDevProvConfigKey"
Initial pointer:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipcdn/current/msg01537.html

Proposed resolution:

Folks,

To follow-up on Bert's comment #39 and capture the remaining comments in the upcoming draft, I found 2 comments from Randy - see below #40 and 41. The proposed resolution from Comment 41 will be summarized in the final log and integrated with the one from Comment 41.

If we missed anything else, let us know.

Jean-François

# Comment 39
--- Other comments on MTA MIB draft06
Bert wrote:
> I also see that various comments/questions were posted to the
> IPCDN WG mailing list, so those need to be answered too.

# Comment 40
>From Randy
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipcdn/current/msg01600.html
Duplicate of Comment 31.

# Comment 41
>From Randy, thread with subject title "[ipcdn] pktcMtaDevProvConfigKey"
Initial pointer:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipcdn/current/msg01537.html

Proposed resolution: to be sent to the list

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn