Subject: [ipcdn] Feedback: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-05.txt

From: "Sumanth Channabasappa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:38:35 -0700

Folks,

I have not received any comments on the "PacketCable/IPCablecom
Management Event MIB" draft-05
(ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-05.t
xt)

I would request folks on this mailing list to review and bring to my
attention any questions,
comments or suggestions (apologies if I missed any comments, don't
recall any on this mailing
list).

The last email on this topic was a summary of changes from draft-04 and
can be found at:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipcdn/current/msg01810.html (Nov
2, 2005)

Thanks!
Sumanth

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn