Subject: Java CAPS family of products (formerly SeeBeyond) Online Support Resources Java CAPS family of products online support access to Knowledge Base,Documentation, Software download and more.

From: "Miranda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:14:12 +0300

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

Begin your multimedia experience today with JavaOne Online.
Tool(s) Compute Server Project: Programming model and execution
framework for development of parallelized applications using Java
technology and the NetBeans IDE. Develop server-side applications for
online forums, stores, polls, processing HTML forms, and more. Design
scalable and architecturally sound applications by leveraging the UML
modeling capability. Also, you can add a couple lines of code to produce
a report in PDF or any of the other output formats supported by
JasperReports. NetBeans displays a list of choices according to the
context of your cursor location.
Add the following content to the empty HelloReportWorld. We leave you to
explore those possibilities; they are outside the scope of this article.
Click Advanced Options.
Type jrxml in the Item field and click Add.