Subject: It is still considered useful as an expectorant and cough suppressant, and licorice lozenges and candies are used to treat common colds.

From: "Hyde H. Clarence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:35:58 +0700

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

There are no such guarantees. By themselves, colds do not ususally cause
significant fever.
doses of vitamin C for everything from the common cold to cancer. Most
infected people will survive it.
doses of vitamin C for everything from the common cold to cancer.
, director of the Insomnia Research and Treatment Program at the Mayo
Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and co-author of No More Sleepless
Nights. All you have to do is educate yourself about all the antiviral
solutions found in nature, then acquire those.
I know it sounds like a scary and messy situation.
If, for example, the lining of the nose is chronically inflamed, sinus
drainage can cause irritation all the way down the respiratory tract.
The great thing about these items is that they help improve your immune
system, not just cover up symptoms, so you can decrease the actual
duration of your cold.
A homeopath can recommend treatments like eyebright, monkshood, wild
hops and belladonna, among others. "Nature is very homeostatic," he says.