Subject: Our preferred blogging solution is a hosted blog from Blogware and we are an authorized Blogware reseller.

From: "Stanislas Bailey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:35:39 -0700

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

I have many years of experience in both the software development
business and corporate and personal blogging.
Outsourcing to India in Business Week and at MIT.
If your creation doesn't appear important to you, it won't be important
to anyone else. this new category, came about as a direct result of my
disgust with a recent headline about Microsoft releasing a product which
has been called an iPod Killer! "But our model of the world is
documents. While I do believe that some traditions should be put to
rest, I also believe that a lot of tradition-bashers are
poor-impulse-control cases. Attention Deficit Has No Place Here Every
innovation worth doing deserves your commitment. Microsoft did this
against the Mac, then against Netscape! Good luck with your site in the
future! XML documents, flowing through XML plumbing, can now deliver
very real and tangible benefits.
Attention Deficit Has No Place Here Every innovation worth doing
deserves your commitment.