Subject: There was always going to be a new graphics subsystem that would increase capabilities but also put new demands on hardware and require software changes.

From: "Krause A. Sally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:00:55 +0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

So what exactly are you trying to get across? "Now we have the ability
to serve ads up across the global Internet. The online advertising
opportunity is increasing for non-PC devices.
Is Vista depressing Computer sales? Microsoft raises legitimate concerns
about the fidelity of ODF as an open format.
Now that ad spending is going there, MS needs to play catch up and they
bought aQuantive. Performance is a number one factor why Live is still
behind Google and Yahoo.
" Maybe so, but it's off a much larger base. Looks like Online Services
isn't the only Microsoft division putting on weight.
In fact, Microsoft has made it remarkably easy for developers to take
WMV formats into Silverlight. I wish Microsoft would just be honest with
the public, rather than trying to mislead them for the sake of boosting
sales.
But the whole point of a Media Center PC is the visual and audio
experience.
Everything else loses money.
Microsoft has software assets for these channels, but not the
advertising tools or relationships to take on Google and traditional
advertising companies.
Development tools and .
Where the hell is it? As long as most companies continue to use Office,
Microsoft can pull sales to and from the server and desktop.
That it should have been more of a success? Linux will be a non-starter
there until something replaces Office. See a trend here Joe?
Microsoft is no longer just a software company.
I like the prettier interface but everything else in Vista is just
marginally better than XP.
Microsoft would like to see more applications like Colligo's.
If this trend gets even more speed due to Vista's slow adoption, then it
is very possible people won't care what OS they run.
I don't doubt Vista contributed something, but HP's success in context
of Dell's troubles suggest other factors at work.
Similarly, many enterprises would want to know, too, as for some IT
managers there is safety in numbers.
There are two fundamental things that make Vista different over XP.
It's starting to rain money online and Microsoft's little bucket is full
of holes; meanwhile, Google has hauled out a dump truck to catch all the
dough. I like the prettier interface but everything else in Vista is
just marginally better than XP.
" Your opinion, unsupported by fact. Microsoft's Integrated Stack Gets
HigherVista License Sales in Context Podcasts What's What With Windows
Home Server?
I had two computers out of five I tried Windows ME on the worked very
well.
As long as most companies continue to use Office, Microsoft can pull
sales to and from the server and desktop.
Microsoft does do they?
So in a day, delete partitions, format, and install. During a fiscal
second quarter conference call yesterday HP CEO Mark Hurd cautiously
praised Vista's contribution to earnings. biz site, and it's bare.
Whether or not Microsoft can succeed is uncertain.