Subject: brochure

From: Lyons <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 18:07:40 +0100

CRE Certification a plus. Five or more years experience required. Local
candidates preferred. Detail your low emissions combustion tuning
experience. An extensive benefit package is being offered along with
relocation assistance. Candidates local to the Houston area preferred.
Do you have any degrees or certifications? Great Opportunity in
Illinois!

Are you willing to travel, if so what percent? We have an immediate need
for an Product Definition Manager in Puerto Rico.

How many years of experience?

Where and for how long? Develops test plans, procedures and tools
necessary to verify the design and implementation of various
software-based communications test and assurance products. Additional
Comments: Individual must relish developing people and have a strong
desire to embrace the business success factors of this new start up
joint venture in an entrepreneurial environment. Perform detailed
engineering designs and supervision of drafting efforts.

Highlight your communication and presentation skills.

Great Opportunity for a Electrical Engineer! Telecommunications client
has immediate opportunity for a Field Technician in Alabama. These
skills would be a definite plus, but are not specifically required:
Experience with packet-based voice communications, with emphasis on
Voice-Over-IP and Video-Over-IP technology. Excellent communication
skills are essential.

Discuss your experience working on base station and transmission
equipment.

Please detail your experience. Will be responsible for the design and
development of blowout preventer drilling control systems. Specific
skill requirements include excellent oral and written communication
skills and proven teamwork ability.

Please detail your experience with power systems and motor controls.
Duties include assistance with project design task such as data
collection, design, drawing and determination or protective relay and
circuit breaker settings.