Subject: uh-oh

From: Kirk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:08:26 +0300

We are ashamed of our profession, and it's time to make some changes. It
doesn't mean that germ theory is false, but these chronic degenerative
diseases exist in a different realm. Tobacco companies make people poor,
because they hook them on a product that's expensive to buy; and they
have to keep buying it, because they're addicted to it. They will be
embarrassed in the same way as they are today about the truth that they
promoted cigarettes. They should be on lifestyle changes, strength
training, physical exercise, exposure to natural sunlight, and
consumption of fresh water on a more regular basis.

there's at least one really good article for me to read every day, and I
read it and follow it. Fortunately, I've always been just naturally
sceptical of anything that interferes with or alters the way my body was
designed. The American Medical Association has even been convicted twice
in the federal courts of conspiracy, for conspiracy to discredit
chiropractic medicine.

Even the animals are starting to fight back. Why don't we ban the toxic
ingredients that are intentionally added to cigarettes?

If drugs are so good for everybody, shouldn't we be the healthiest
population in the world?

When people exercise free choice by smoking cigarettes, they still want
somebody else to pay for their cancer or heart disease. When there are
some people taking care of their health and avoiding smoking, why should
those who smoke demand that everybody else pay for their health care
costs? " Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but this is the kind of attitude we
see.

The world's best AA battery chargerSave money and resources by using
NiMH AA and AAA batteries. You will be embarrassed about that some day,
believe me; instead, go study naturopathy. Inhaling cigarette smoke is
the closest thing to suicide other than jumping off the Golden Gate
bridge or leaping from a tall bank building in downtown Manhattan.

" They think that's the cause of the disease.

campaign, and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. "Give us more
money and in a couple more years, and we'll have cancer cured.

That is irresponsible medicine. "Give us more money and in a couple more
years, and we'll have cancer cured.

For example, regarding physics and the laws of motion, Newtonian physics
operate on a large scale; it talks about the interaction between the
motion of objects and gravity and momentum. A lot of the mainstream
media as well, because the drug companies spend so much money in
advertising that they can pick up the phone and talk to the editors of
these big magazines and news networks.

It's not, it's just a side effect.

It doesn't take an MBA to understand that it's bound to be a conflict of
interest. They're selling a whole lot of cigarettes over there, and
killing a lot of Chinese people in the meantime. All sales help fund
NewsTarget operations.

That's nothing more than shifting responsibility to someone else when
your own free choice turns out to be the wrong choice.

When people exercise free choice by smoking cigarettes, they still want
somebody else to pay for their cancer or heart disease. has full
ownership of and takes sole responsibility for all content.

Go help people in meaningful ways.

Solvents, flavor enhancers, accelerants, things that addict smokers, and
such. Don't be exploited by tobacco companies or pharmaceutical
companies just so that you can make their CEOs rich at your expense.
They're not in widespread use. I hope I am around to see it so I can
say, "I told you so" to all those who think I and going overboard
against the big pharma's! To call them diseases is really not accurate.
There's this huge transfer. There are no back alleys; they're doing
quite well financially.

That's a decision they could make to get back into the system, if they
wish, but if they wait until they are diagnosed with lung cancer or
heart disease while they're still smoking, it's too late.