Subject: polytechnic hometown

From: incredible <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:40:00 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process. People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to
everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some
sort fighting, some despair, some history. Here comes Calvin Harris out
of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from n Watch this movie - eat
popcorn, have a good evening. I like that they found a model who doesn't
quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox
look.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? Gotta run - it'll
increase my score!
To be honest I don't know if I like this I guess I'm kind of hoping that
people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably
wrong of me isn't it?
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! To be honest I don't know if I like this On the last page of
the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld modified to contain
the computer - think about were you'll be able to hide CPUS!

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. It's like jogging on
the inside.

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. To be honest I
don't know if I like this

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's