Subject: repel

From: Clemons <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:57:16 -0700

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Within two decades, with sufficient public demand and research funding,
we could see our potential healthy lifespan make great leaps and jumps.
I have been participating over at the Immortality Institute for a while,
and this is a formalization of that relationship rather than anything
new. He makes a good point in noting that current relationships between
funding sources, the public and scientists do not encourage ambitious
research proposals.
If you go there using a standard web browser, it won't look like
anything readable!

- What is the best way to live within the constraints imposed on us by
the human condition? Administration representatives, of course, lie -
flat out, outrageously lie - about the effects of their legislation.
Transhumanism tells us: "While being nice and not treading on toes, the
dreams we work towards can include a fleet of better boats for all of
us. You don't have to be a doctor, a researcher or even a dedicated
activist. What is Transhumanism and how is it applicable to healthy life
extension? We can hope that this is here to stay; calorie restriction is
the only proven-beyond-a-doubt, currently available method of extending
healthy lifespan.
Each of these technologies enables us to overcome limits and by doing so
improve our lives. Click here to find out more about living a longer,
healthier life. htmThe prize is making waves in the ways in which the
public and scientific establishment view serious anti-aging research. If
you reside in a UN member nation, you should stand up and ask your
elected representatives why they are supporting a worldwide ban on the
most promising medical research of modern times.
stmThe prize fund and awareness of the prize are both growing quite
well. Activism and advocacy. While the hope of huge returns drives
people to risk enormous sums of money on unproven technologies, these
same enormous sums of money inspire caution and cold feet.

htmTry it out today; have fun with it! You can keep track of the prize
in real time and view new donations instantly - see your name in lights!

WHILE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PHYSICIANS. I will still be leading the
independent growth of the Longevity Meme, and I will continue to advise
Immortality Institute members to focus on "first things first.

A number of Australian dailies featured the story, which was also picked
up by the BBC in the UK.

Click here to participate in improving your future health and longevity!

So yes, from a technological point of view, I see the future as being
rosy. It's good for you as well! " In my view, we need to work hard
together to win the fight against aging before we can worry about what
the next steps beyond this might be.

There are a goodly number of practical futurists and present day
scientists who have written on this topic, from Eric Drexler to Robert
Freitas.
Cures are blocked, or pushed off out of reach.
We need a better outrageous extreme. This is a small commitment, but a
way of making a difference by participating in activism for healthy life
extension.

htmTry it out today; have fun with it! I suggest organizing a yearly
Walk to Cure Aging. cfm, or send e-mail to

DISCUSSIONHave comments for us, or want to discuss the newsletter? Many
people put off visiting a physician until they have to. Cryonics
providers are companies that will freeze your body on death, in the
hopes that future medical technology will be able to revive and repair
you.

WHILE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PHYSICIANS.
A number of Australian dailies featured the story, which was also picked
up by the BBC in the UK.

These horrible things would be inevitable.
It's at the forefront of the small pack of new healthy life extension
companies, has credible science behind it and an amazing potential end
product.

The free market means that the cost of goods always drops as they are
refined, improved and become more widely available.

Many people put off visiting a physician until they have to. htmThe
prize is making waves in the ways in which the public and scientific
establishment view serious anti-aging research.

Organizing charitable events of these sorts is, fortunately, not rocket
science.

htmlThis article doesn't mention previous research on changes in gene
expression in mice brought on by calorie restriction, but that research
also demonstrated that the effects start quickly.

htmlAs is usual in politics, noble motives are conspicuous in their
absence.

The Immortality Institute is a non-profit organization working hard
towards the same healthy life extension objectives as the Longevity
Meme.

This is the only current prize encouraging anti-aging and healthy life
extension medical research.

" In my view, we need to work hard together to win the fight against
aging before we can worry about what the next steps beyond this might
be.
htmlWhen media and politicians persistently get things wrong, we can at
least ensure that they get things wrong in a way that advances healthy
life extension!