Subject: witness

From: Mckenzie U. Trudy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:33:19 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Troubling stuff, to be sure. Is this a branch of THE Muslim Brotherhood?
It has been disappointing to me that the MSM has not done their own
investigative work on this to much extent.

Osama bin Laden, not yet a kingpin but living in Sudan while developing
the organization and funding for his nascent network, was there.
Colorado Springs police investigators checked with Tucson, Arizona
police department and found that no attack on the mosque or any of its
members had at that point taken place.

Perhaps the CSIS and RCMP are, as it's their responsibility to be aware
of any such groups threatening national security.

Drug and weapons trafficking. The LA Times just published an account
from a terror trial in the US where another man claims to have seen a
jihadi training camp being run by the Pakistani military. No wonder
CENTCOM is so interested in bloggers like us.

Always thinking someone is watching him , always thinking that federal
agents are going to bring down his empire , and in great fear of being
attacked or someone crossing him. That's why I suspended the post upon
advice of ABF just to be safe and contacted you for clarification. Van
Tyle, who seems to have run the investigation, but then-Officer
Benedetto, who originally requested it, now ranks as Assistant Chief of
Police and is the Chief of Operations for DEP Police. Seems Gilani liked
to use them for operations when possible because they didn't fit the
profile of a majority of his group's members. We get nothing but
menacing looks from the people who go in and out of the camp, and
sometime they yell at us to mind our own business when we are just
driving by. Keep up the good work.