Subject: up-to-the-minute

From: Collins N. Susannah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:39:05 -0700

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Now, enough typing - I'm going to go ponder some quilt designs and watch
the Nationals play the Twins on the teevee.

Don't be surprised of being noticed. "What has been happening is that
the victims go from the police station to hospital, but they don't go
back to the police", explained Mabunda. And, besides, we've had some
gorgeous weather lately. HOME Southern Africa Mozambique Crime and
Corruption Women and Gender Children and Youth U.
com: Zimbabwe: Unicef Appeals to Raise U.
Git around those bases! If I ever get around to ever processing any of
my photos again, I'll post them sometime.
"When a horse is trained to run fast, it has to hear a lot of noise
behind. The trial phase is complete for cases involving individuals
associated with the CDF and AFRC. Apart from forking over gobs of money,
this also involves a bit of tussling with our HOA. Others draw
inspiration from such religio-political movements like Dini ya Kibangu
in Congo or Dini ya Msambwa and Legio Maria in Kenya.

So, I'm trying to be responsible. " the headline asked. Going by the
charter on the African Child, the various governments are obligated to
pursue programmes, policies and projects that would enhance the status
of the African Child.
Also trafficked into Uganda are Somali children who are brought in as
refugees. Industry operators, apart from outright abduction, lure their
victims with the promise of jobs, travel and even marriage.

They have trafficking chains right from villages with transit points
such as Nyendo and Busia towns to the final destinations. Book purge -
yes, yes, I know I've been talking about this for years. The recent
flare-up of lawlessness and violence involving the shadowy Mungiki youth
movement in Kenya has thrust into the international spotlight the
fragility of Africa's emerging democracies.
And the remaining carcasses, although that should be going down. The
study was carried out in five districts of Masaka, Kampala, Pader, Busia
and Kalangala.
Thousands of girls were also recruited as soldiers and often subjected
to sexual exploitation.

Kale Kayihura, the Police are investigating two local orphanages that
have been involved in child trafficking. That's odd, Rahmani thought. I
talked to my doctor and she thinks it's nothing more than 'overuse.
The work to install such free phone lines is at an advanced stage. So,
I'm trying to be responsible.
The problem of trafficking was also highlighted Jun.

HOME Southern Africa Mozambique Crime and Corruption Women and Gender
Children and Youth U.
"It should, however, be noted that the large proportion of children
being Baganda was mainly due to the fact that three districts were from
Buganda," it states.
We grilled some chicken and it wasn't too dry.

com Enter your search terms Submit search form Zimbabwe: Unicef Appeals
to Raise U. "It also acts as a convenient transit point and gateway to
the Middle East and other countries," the ILO report states. Those boys
have some hot bats! According to the Inspector General of Police, Maj.

Currently there is no specific law on trafficking.

The study established that there was little effort by the local leaders
to address the problem.
I think I'll have a soak and then crawl into bed. It said it was working
with government and the Clinton Foundation to scale up care and
treatment of people living with HIV with particular emphasis on
children. Git around those bases! "What has been happening is that the
victims go from the police station to hospital, but they don't go back
to the police", explained Mabunda. This is serious business. "At the
moment, key projects in health, education, nutrition and child
protection are on hold due to the shortage of funds. According to the
Inspector General of Police, Maj.

I think I'll have a soak and then crawl into bed. How often do I do
that?

Vacation - we're trying to figure out where we want to go this year to
get a few days away. We, therefore, implore those countries that had in
the past served as safe haven for stolen funds from Africa and those of
them that are still currently husbanding these funds to stop the
practice.
" So, I do come by it naturally. The UN agency noted that Uganda is a
source, transit and destination for child trafficking. And I can
remember watching her in front of the television hollering at the boys:
"Git!
Some are recruited as drug dealers and smugglers, while others are
abandoned at destination points.

com Enter your search terms Submit search form Zimbabwe: Unicef Appeals
to Raise U.
The recent flare-up of lawlessness and violence involving the shadowy
Mungiki youth movement in Kenya has thrust into the international
spotlight the fragility of Africa's emerging democracies. And, besides,
we've had some gorgeous weather lately. The reasons for the blame are
simple and many. Kivuitu termed as disappointing the response from
Western, Nairobi and Coast provinces.