Subject: Modern American life has a new nadir.

From: Owen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:29:04 +0530

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Graduating With a CP-Yay - washingtonpost.

If they say the roads are bad, they really mean it.

Black Teacher Wins Discrimination Case - washingtonpost.
The customers were told their service agreements were being terminated,
they wouldn't owe anything on their final bill, and the company would
waive early termination fees. Washington-Lee High School is in Arlington
County. As happened last year, people tried to stay dry inside the
Smithsonian museums and other nearby structures, but they weren't happy
about it.

Are you fucking kidding me? Think she is mentally ill? Someone decided
that wheatgrass is good for you. "But, when we looked at the dropping
problem, we found an odd solar connection to the dropped call rates.

OK, Rosie might be more a man than many of you guys are! Mothers maiden
name or password, home phone number, and possibly last four of social
sec number.

The event represents a "milestone in live Internet broadcasting," said
Joanne Bradford, MSN chief media officer. Improvisation comedians must
be creative geniuses.

Nielsen Redefines Web Site Performance The city that never sleeps is
about to get many more unblinking eyes. Accrediting Agency Puts
Gallaudet On Probation - washingtonpost. Did he have brass balls? Howie
Mandell and Jay Leno share a lot in common.

Rote memory is the lowest form of intelligence.
Among search providers, the time spent and page view ratios are similar.
"Of course, all this depends on the overall structure of the cellular
network," Thomson noted. South African kids loved hot dogs but weren't
so fond of that staple of the American campfire, the s'more.

According to the Times, the police have not yet decided if they will use
face-recognition technology, but they will be able to read license
plates. lawyer who headed the government fund for victims of the Sept.
""As technologies emerge, metrics like page views don't accurately
reflect the depth of the online experience," Lovett said.

com Security BPM CRM Business Sci-Tech Newsletters White Papers      
Home Enterprise I. Each place has its advantages.
On Tuesday, Nielsen added both "Total Minutes" and "Total Sessions" to
its cadre of analytical stats for its NetView measurement service. I
take a bag everywhere. Supreme Court limiting the use of race in school
integration plans, the question was put to Prince William School Board
Chairman Lucy S.
Now it was time for a hot-blooded battle of ta'arof, the Persian art of
hyper politeness.

High Rankings For Area Schools - washingtonpost. Nielsen Redefines Web
Site Performance With its latest acquisition, Google is looking to move
more deeply into the enterprise. "This WSLabi is buying some very
sensitive information," said security expert Ken Dunham.

""As technologies emerge, metrics like page views don't accurately
reflect the depth of the online experience," Lovett said. State Board
Approves County's Sex-Ed Curriculum - washingtonpost. And many times I
just wanted to stop because it's too painful.

The straight A student can be VERY stupid! New York City Police
Commissioner Raymond Kelly told the Times that the project is "very
critical to the economic lifeblood of this nation.
" He said the record would probably tumble "in the near future" in
events hosted by Yahoo, Google, or directly by MSN itself. "We feel
strongly that the decisions we made, we stand by them.

Some observers have noted that, regardless of their effect on terrorism,
the cameras will almost certainly increase enforcement of traffic laws.
Did he self medicate?

If they say the roads are bad, they really mean it.
Chase Bank still blows. " The mayor and Rhee tog