Subject: mood: amused Slate has a great little article about the origin of presidential campaign songs.

From: Emmanuel Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:05:49 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

and almost doubles that of the US in second place.

In other news, has anyone read Satanic Verses?
youtube Powered by LiveJournal. Now, this isn't usually a bad thing. I'm
wondering if it's happening to other lj users as well. And this morning
all seems well, if a little stiff. mood:   amused Slate has a great
little article about the origin of presidential campaign songs. So, this
morning I notice one too many trams go by.

Excessive excitability of all kinds will respond very well to this
remedy.
- A very sheepish prisoner accompanied by two burly policemen.

Women are generally more commonly affected as are people who live in
cold places and those who suffer from chronic stress. Is it for the
general public benefit? Then a voice comes on over the
speaker:"Metrolink would like to apologize for delays to the Altrincham
service this morning due to adverse weather conditions. Rain and
Manchester go together like icecream and that chocolate topping that
goes all hard when left on a bit.

Would an American network broadcast a story about British troops finding
an orphanage in similar circumstances? Surely on the big list of things
that could go wrong in Greater Manchester transport, 'a lot of rain' is
rather high.

It just pissed me off. Oh, and looks like I might be moving to
Manchester within the next couple of weeks. I was pointed to this.

mood:   nervous So, since Sunday my left leg's been aching. The Calm
Within is designed to promote good health using a specially developed
therapeutic sound technique. After extensive testing I was told that I
have endometriosis and this was why I was struggling to get pregnant.
Instead I go for the middle ground and call NHS Direct.

We were so happy to find a natural solution to his problem as it was
terrible to see him in pain.

mood:   amused Slate has a great little article about the origin of
presidential campaign songs.

mood:   amused Slate has a great little article about the origin of
presidential campaign songs. sic semper tyrannis - Sticks and stones. "
- Dana"If you have seen the cartoons of cats tearing up and down
curtains and pouncing on victims then you have seen my Siamese cat.

So, fuck you too Gordon Brown.
For instance, some breeds of pets such as border collies, are naturally
more highly strung than others. then again the civil service has always
been a mystery to me they gave one to Paul McCartney too! sic semper
tyrannis - I love bash.
Am I wondering what the motivation is for it coming out now?