Subject: I need all the preservatives I can get.

From: Christopher Ruth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:22:15 +0800

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

pointing a fan to blow hot air out through an open window is more
effective then sucking cool air in through the window.

Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. The amusing
preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. and none of this
is rocket science. It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently
acted. It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.
You just don't want it to end. Sounds boring doesn't it?

A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you feel on
the other side. If you're really adventurous you can even dip your feet
in cool water, but for those with ticklish feet, that might be a bit
extreme.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score!

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.
Around that temperature or below outside - open windows and doors to
cool the place. It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position.
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. It's very easy
drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking.

I'll let you know how the ink pans out. These tiny little guys provide
decent processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities
for you. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. I know I'll
take flack for it - but I liked it. FitOff allows you to track your
daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity points based on how long
and what you did. You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.

An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. It's all relative of course. The vocals are heartfelt,
really pretty and to a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop. pointing a
fan to blow hot air out through an open window is more effective then
sucking cool air in through the window.
You just don't want it to end.
But let us say this: it rocked.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. I need all the preservatives I can get. I need all the
preservatives I can get. Never the less there are times when the heat
can become too much. Blow air out through an open window - here's
something I didn't know.
Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! creating web
based presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones.

Sounds boring doesn't it?

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. Watch this movie -
eat popcorn, have a good evening.

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!
Well that's inexcusable. It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular
family and their flaws. and none of this is rocket science.
This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.