Subject: [ipcdn] Protocol Action: 'Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:25:41 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal 
   Adapters (MTAs) '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP over Cable Data Network Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
   In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for Simple 
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management of PacketCable- 
   and IPCablecom-compliant Multimedia Terminal Adapter devices. 
 
Working Group Summary
 
   The document reached consensus in the Working Group. An IPR disclosure
   message was received during the IETF Last Call and is recorded in the
   tracker. 
 
Protocol Quality
 
   The specification was reviewed for the IESG by Dan Romascanu. MIB 
   Doctors Bert Wijnen and David Harington also reviewed the document.

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn