Subject: [ipcdn] FYI: v13 of draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess

From: "Sumanth Channabasappa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:31:03 -0600

Folks,

A new version (-13) of draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess is now available
at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-13.t
xt

This addresses comments received from the Gen-ART review (thanks Pasi),
based on discussions with Rich Woundy (thanks).

Summary of changes:

== Nits and recommended changes to MIB object definitions:

#1: pktcEventReset: s/resetEvDescrTable/resetEventTable

#2: pktcEventLogIndex: s/2^31/2^32-1

#3:
Normalized the specification of BITS between pktcEventLogType and
pktcEventReporting (entitled a change to the bit identifier names only,
not the ordering)

#4:
Provided a brief description as to why pktcEventLogEndpointName combines
all the three information elements.

== Nits in the Security Section: 

#1: s/pktcEventSyslogUdpPort/pktcEventSyslogPort

#2: Removed 'pktcEventClass' from the list of read-write MIBs and added
'pktcEventSyslogMessageFormat' and 'pktcEventSyslogTransport'

== Others

#1: Moved [RFC4682] to the Informative Section

#2: Incorporated editorial updates (e.g., I-D revision date)

- S

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn