Subject: Status update 12th September 2005.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:09:51 +0100

I'm pleased to announce the following two WG I-Ds are now approved and are 
awaiting action by the RFC-Editor:
draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar
draft-ietf-ipdvb-arch

Some of you may have noticed that we have tidied the ipdvb web site. The new 
web pages also include a link to the ipdvb status page maintained by the IETF at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/

The proceedings for the ipdvb WG meeting in Paris are now available on-line at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=63

I am expecting new I-Ds for the following documents to be published in the 
next few weeks:
draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar (updated)
draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps (updated)
draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req (new I-D)

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)