Subject: Draft Agenda fro the 64th IETF - Vancouver, BC, Canada

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:17:33 +0100

The Sixty-fourth IETF meeting will be held 6-11 November 2005. Please find 
below, the Draft Agenda foir the next ipdvb WG meeting. Please send any 
additions/corrections to me.

Please also do let me know if you intend to submit a *NEW* I-D on a subject 
covered by the ipdvb Charter.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

-----

IP over Digital Video Broadcast (IPDVB) WG

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
       * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Updated milestones.
       * Documents in Last Call - None.
       * Documents in IESG Review - None.
       * Documents in RFC Editor Queue:
         draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06 (Proposed Standard)
         draft-ietf-ipdvb-arch-04 (Informational)
       * Published RFCs - None.

3. Address Resolution (15 minutes) - M-J Montpetit
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-01.txt
       * L2 Resolution
       * L3 Resolution: ND, UDLR, etc.
       * Contributions required

4. IP Address Configuration for ipdvb (10 minutes) - M Stiemerling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
       * Future directions for this draft

5.  ULE Security Requirements (20 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req-00.txt
  -00
       * Requirements and threat analysis
       * Contributions required

6. ULE Security Extension (10 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt
       * Security Header Extension proposal
       * Appropriateness of the technique

7. IP Encapsulation for DVB-S.2 (20 minutes) - Jerome Lacan
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-00.txt
       * Requirements and scenarios
       * Future directions for this draft

8. A.O.B.

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Other related drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montpetit-ipdvb-config-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

----