Subject: ipdvb WG Agenda: Sixty-fourth IETF, 6-11 November 2005.

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:00:20 +0100

Here is the Agenda for the ipdvb WG meeting on 6-11 November 2005.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)

-----

IP over Digital Video Broadcast (IPDVB) WG
Internet Area
ipdvb WG Chair: Gorry Fairhurst [email-masked]

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
       * Agenda changes
       * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
       * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
       * Updated milestones.
       * Documents in Last Call - None.
       * Documents in IESG Review - None.
       * Documents in RFC Editor Queue:
         draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06 (Proposed Standard)
         draft-ietf-ipdvb-arch-04 (Informational)
       * Published RFCs - None.

3. Address Resolution (15 minutes) - M-J Montpetit
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ar-01.txt
       * L2 Resolution: MPEG signaling.
       * Non-IETF ULE Code-points (ATSC, SMPTE).
       * L3 Resolution: ND, UDLR, etc.
       * Contributions required.

4. IP Address Configuration for ipdvb (10 minutes) - Martin Stiemerling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-ipdvb-config-01.txt
       * Future directions for this draft

5.  ULE Security Requirements (20 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req-00.txt
       * Requirements and threat analysis.
       * Contributions required.

6. ULE Security Extension (5 minutes) - Haitham Cruikshank
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt
       * Update on document plans.

7. IP Encapsulation for DVB-S.2 (20 minutes) - Juan Cantillo
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-01.txt
       * Requirements and scenarios.
       * Future directions for this draft.

8. ULE Implementation Status (10 minutes) - Chair/Various
       * Current status of implementations.

9. A.O.B.

Archive: http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/archive

Other related drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montpetit-ipdvb-config-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miloucheva-udlr-mipv6-00.txt

----