Subject: IP DVB security requirements - document

From: "H.Cruickshank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:59:44 +0100

Hi,
 
Further to the comments in the last IP-DVB meeting in IETF-Paris, here
is the ULE security requirements draft.
 
Many thanks to Steve Bellovin input during the meeting.  Also many
thanks to Brian Weis (MSEC group) for his valuable input and comments
during the writing of this draft.  Finally, many thanks to Gorry for his
input and suggestions.

Any comments and input are very welcome.
 
Haitham (& all authors)

--

Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank 

Lecturer

Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR) 

School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics 

University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XH, UK 

Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844) 

Fax: +44 1483 686011 

e-mail: [email-masked] 

http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/
<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/>