Subject: Remote Participation at IETF67 IPDVB WG

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:06:15 -0800

The IETF meeting is (as usual) open to remote participation using audio and
jabber. Details are below.

Best wishes,

Gorry

-----

You can find the agenda and presentation materials at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67

IPR reminder - RFC 3979
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi
If you know about IPR relevant to the technology and you are
contributing, you have to speak up

Audiocast
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
 
Jabber
The new jabber server is located at [email-masked] and is currently
accessible.  For those who are interested, please visit the above location
to join any of the available chat rooms.

Please note:
All traffic within the defined rooms is being logged and updated
every 5 minutes to the ietf.org website.

To view the log directories, point your browser to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/.
If you click on a room directory, you will see one or more files named
"YYYY-MM-DD.html", e.g. 2006-03-14.html.  If you click on one of those
files, you will see all logged traffic for that day.

Please visit the IETF Text Conferencing Web page
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html) for more information.