Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:31:20 +0000

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : Header Compression over Unidirectional Lightweight
Encryption (ULE)
    Author(s)    : D. Byun, et al.
    Filename    : draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt
    Pages        : 8
    Date        : 2006-11-8
    
   Multi-Protocol Encapsulation (MPE) is widely deployed in DVB-S and
   DVB-S2 networks [DVB-S2].  Replacing MPE with Unidirectional
   Lightweight Encryption (ULE) has been proposed to gain flexibility
   and reduce overhead.  This paper introduces a signaling method for
   sending header-compressed unicast packets over satellite networks
   using ULE, taking advantage of ULE's increased flexibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-byun-ipdvb-ule-header-comp-00.txt>