Subject: 72nd IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:16:32 +0200

Dear all,

The next IETF meeting will be in Dublin:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/

The ipdvb WG could meet at this meeting, if there is work that needs to 
be discussed. I would like to know if any authors or WG members wish to 
present a draft to the ipdvb WG at the next IETF meeting in Dublin. If 
you have authored an I-D, which you think should be considered by the 
ipdvb WG, or intend to publish one before the meeting, then please do 
contact me as WG Chair.

Best wishes,

Gorry
IPDVB WG Chair
<gorry @ erg.abdn.ac.uk>

For more information on scheduling Working Group and BOF sessions, 
please refer to RFC 2418 (BCP 25), "IETF Working Group Guidelines and 
Procedures"
(http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2418.txt).
===============================================================

-- 
Dr Gorry Fairhurst, School of Engineering.
The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in
Scotland No SC013683.