Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:13:32 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: The DVB-RCS MIB
	Author(s)	: P. Amundsen, M. Lambert, H. Lexow, S. Combes
	Filename	: draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04.txt
	Pages		: 92
	Date		: 2008-9-4
	
    This document describes the MIB module for the Digital Video
    Broadcasting Return Channel via Satellite system (DVB-RCS). It
    defines a set of MIB entities to characterize the behavior and
    performance of network layer entities deploying DVB-RCS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04.txt>

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(Chair, IETF ipdvb WG)