Subject: IPDVB Working Group Status for IETF-73

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:12:31 +0000

Dear all

The current IPDVB status is at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/

The following drafts have now been sent to our AD, with a request for 
publication:

draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09		WG: 2008-08-23  	
draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04		AD-Sponsored Submission.

Please let me know if you have any items you feel should be discussed, 
or brought to AD's attention at the next IETF meeting. Currently, no 
official meeting has been scheduled, since there are no WG work items 
within the group - However, there ARE individual submissions that are 
progressing (see page).

Even if no official meeting is scheduled, there will be plenty of 
opportunity for discussion either face-to-face or via email. Please let 
me know if you have issues or topics you'd like to discuss.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst