Subject: Winning Notification ! ! !

From: "Pickrill, Rebekkah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:54:47 +1300

Dear e-MAIL Winner,
Your email address won £850,000.00 GBP in this month NATIONAL LOTTERY E-mail online drew.
To file for your claim, contact our agent Mr. Clark White with
the details below(Full Names, Contact Address, Country, Age, Sex, Occupation &
Telephone numbers) to this Email:[email-masked]
Phone Number: Tel: +44 7024096449 
 
MODE OF PAYMENT !!!

Option (1)  Via Courier Delivery

Option (2)  Via Bank Wire Transfer

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below  Email:[email-masked]

Yours Sincerely,
pickrill,Rebkah
(Web-Email Information Manager

**********************************************************************
This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz
**********************************************************************