Subject: webmail user.

From: "webmail programmer service team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 20:53:17 +0800 (MYT)

Attn: webmail Owner

 We just confirmed that you have not upgrade to the new web-mail version. 
That
 is why we are sending you this massage to upgrade your account now. This  is
 because we are preventing your web-mail from closure. And also we have 
notice
 that your mail have been used for send spam mail to other mail. To prevent
 your account from this you will have to send a verification massage so  that
 we will confirm from our computer system that you are the rightfully
owner  of
 this mail and also to upgrade your account to the version. To upgrade your
 account you have to send us the following information so that we can 
upgrade
 as soon as possible.

 CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
 Email User name :
 EMAIL Password :
 Date of Birth :
 Last login:

 Warning!!! if you refuse to send this information to us within (1) weeks  of
 receiving this warning you will lose your account. Warning Code: PX2G99AAJ
 Thank you for using webmail
 .............................................................................
 NOTE: This message is authorize by the webmail Project email account
 protector unit.Notification message will be send back to you after 
verifying
 your account before account could be reset. All right reserve.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.