Subject: Your Email Has Won £1,000,000.00 (GBP)

From: "Lottery Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:01:53 +0300

We are pleased to inform you that your e- mail address has won the UK
National Lottery.Therefore you have been approved for a lump sum payout
£1,000,000.00 (GBP) One Million Pounds in the UK National Lottery
program.The on-line cyber lotto-draw was conducted which no tickets were
sold.Your e-mail ID emerged as one of the winners in the on-line draw.You
are therefore been approve to a lump sum of £1,000,000.00(GBP).Kindly send
the below information for claims of your winnings to Contact Person: Mr
Dave Walker EMAIL: [email-masked] Provide him with the
information:

1.Full Name:.........
2.Full Address:......
3.Status:............
4.Occupation:........
5.Age:...............
6.Sex:...............
7.Country:...........
8.Tel.Number:........