Subject: Cash Grant Payment,

From: "United Nations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:52:17 +1000 (EST)

Greetings to you.

On behalf of the United Nations Cash Grant Payment, we wish to notify you
as a beneficiary of $500,000.00 USD in compensation of scam victims.Do
contact Standard Chartered Bank plc, Malaysia Branch for verification and
release of your $500,000.00 USD that we have deposited with the STD
CHARTERED BANK,Malaysia.

The account log on will be presented to you by the bank in order to access
the funds before releasing into your nominated bank account. You will
transfer the funds into your nominated account on-line as the STD
CHARTERED BANK ,Malaysia will provide the necessary information to you.
Please if you are willing to accept the funds, do contact the Managing
Director of the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,Malaysia with the following
details: You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.

[1] Full Names:_______________
[2] Contact address:_____________________________
[3] Direct Telephone No: ________________
[4] Occupation : _________________________
[5] Age :_______________
[6] Sex :_______________
[7] Country:_______________

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Stephen Green
email: [email-masked]
UNITED NATIONS 2010