Subject: December IETF in Florida

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:16:18 -0800

By now everyone should have received a Registration notification for the
Florida IETF. Presently, we have a 1.5 hr slot on Wednesday Dec 9 between 9
-11:30 AM. I want to know, how many people plan to attend. You may send me
private mail at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , if you plan
to attend.

We will not discuss Network Management MIBs until March. There are 2-3 items
that still need to be resolved in the present draft based on the comments I
have received:

1.	Minimum MTA (minor)
2.	InARP
3.	RARP?
4.	There may be issue with RXIDs inexchanges, a left over from FCA. I
want to hear from you'll regarding this. 

Given the short list, I also want a group consensus, on moving the meeting
to March after we have some email discussions on the above.

Comments welcome.

Murali Rajagopal
Chair, IPFC WG
Gadzoox Networks