Subject: FW: IP Over Fibre Channel (ipfc) Charter

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:35:08 -0700

Dear IPFC WG Members:

Having accomplished the initial IP and ARP Over Fibre Channel WG Charter
Goal (Proposed Std.), it is time to update the charter. Following is a list
of dates and WG goals that I have created,  based on my understanding of the
WG contributors:

1.	May 99: Submit to IESG the Fabric Element MIB for Proposed Std
consideration
2.	Nov 99: Within WG, complete  work on the Fibre Channel Management
MIB ID 
3.	Mar 2000: Submit to IESG the Fabric Management MIB for Proposed Std
consideration
4.	Aug 99: Start email discussion on IP and ARP Over Fibre Channel as a
Draft Standard 
5.	Dec 99: Last Call within WG for IP Over Fibre Channel Draft Standard
6.	Mar 2000: Submit to IESG IP and ARP Over Fibre Channel for Draft
Standard.

If you have specific comments regarding the items in this list please send
it to the reflector.

Regards,

Murali  Rajagopal

IPFC WG Chair